Why wasn't this story covered with wall to wall coverage by the National media?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Let's discuss it. An 85 and 86 year old WHITE COUPLE visiting their son's grave, shot to death by this, by this, fat.....

Sigh.......

Let's discuss why lebron james (the multi millionaire slave) didn't make a comment or don the sperm swallowing lemon? Isn't the dude slurps a white guy and live in a predominantly lily white neighborhood?

This story really pisses me off.

Boy, the left wing patronizing racists sure are avoiding this subject.

They aren't even disgusted by this story.

Let's discuss it. An 85 and 86 year old WHITE COUPLE visiting their son's grave, shot to death by this, by this, fat.....

Sigh.......

Let's discuss why lebron james (the multi millionaire slave) didn't make a comment or don the sperm swallowing lemon? Isn't the dude slurps a white guy and live in a predominantly lily white neighborhood?

KIA...Got off easy too.

Sigh.......

Are the police trying to cover it up? Is the murderer walking free without any fear of arrest?

Sigh.......

Are the police trying to cover it up? Is the murderer walking free without any fear of arrest?

OJ? Yes, the negro is still free. Double murdering negro. Black privilege.

Sigh.......

OJ? Yes, the negro is still free. Double murdering negro. Black privilege.

Poor effort :itsok:

It probably did not receive national attention because he will go to prison and will not get off Scott free

See how it works?

Is the person arrested and charged?
No, thank the Lord Jesus Christ he was shot and killed.
So what is there for the media to cover? Unfortunately murders happen all the time. Ted Bundy would have killed me had he met me. I was just the type he liked to kill. So what are you on about?

I'm down with that. So, heart attacks, flu deaths, cancer deaths, car wrecks, covid deaths, abortions, strokes, aneurysms, murders, accidents.... it's all stuff that happens everyday. No reason to politicize any of it...... hmm?

I've been asking this for the last week. Why no coverage ? This is very likely a 'hate' crime, which as long as the 'hate' is directed in the correct direction, the media loves them.

Hate to sound cliche', but these two people were assassinated by sniper fire, very likely because they were white, and had this been a white male who sniped a black couple we would be getting news non- stop, accompanied by preachers speaking, civil rights leaders speaking, vigils being held, and permanent memorials.

Instead, just a yawn and a pass by all except local media.

Forum List

Back