HUGE: One-Third of Black Voters Say Biden’s VP Announcement Makes Them Less Likely to Vote Democrat

This is good news for Trump. Biden picking Kamala Harris is already backfiring

View attachment 374973

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit is using Rasmussen as it's source. What's your bogus bias meter say about them?
Rasmussen is a rightwing bullshit poll. Duh.
If that's the case then why did they poll Hillary winning throughout the 2016 election?
Hillary won the popular vote therefore the national polls were correct. The only polls that were wrong were a few battleground state polls.

Of course by your own logic, you shouldn’t trust this poll to begin with but here you are being a retard regardless.
actually no Hillary did not win the popular vote in 30 states I imagine those polls that were taken were from the states she won making your argument about winning the popular vote more plausible
She won the NATIONAL popular vote. Get over it!
With a crapton of illegal votes peppered in for good measure. ;)
Oh no! I gotta vote tomorrow! Have not done research..grr!

View attachment 374973

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit is using Rasmussen as it's source. What's your bogus bias meter say about them?
If that's the case then why did they poll Hillary winning throughout the 2016 election?
Hillary won the popular vote therefore the national polls were correct. The only polls that were wrong were a few battleground state polls.

Of course by your own logic, you shouldn’t trust this poll to begin with but here you are being a retard regardless.
actually no Hillary did not win the popular vote in 30 states I imagine those polls that were taken were from the states she won making your argument about winning the popular vote more plausible
Bullshit!

View attachment 374973

and most of the polls you use are leftists controlled bullshit
See post 18 !
post 18 more bullshit? what is your point? leftists can come up with more bullshit?

View attachment 374973

Bullshit!
Hillary won the popular vote in 20 states
FYI 20 states do not make up the voting Citizens of America.

What pole?
All I see is a bunch of words with no citation or link.

Ok, well good luck getting that resolved.

Do you have a link or not?

Go ask someone else for one. I'm not your mom.

You're like Brain....worthless and uneducated.
Off to ignore you go.

You need to learn to do things on your own instead of relying on me. You'll thank me when you're older.

See ya.
run away good job

View attachment 374973

and most of the polls you use are leftists controlled bullshit
See post 18 !
post 18 more bullshit? what is your point? leftists can come up with more bullshit?
I'll spoon feed it to you since it appears that you are too obtuse to figure it out on your own. The OP, based on the Gateway article is propaganda. Just as many black people said that they are now more likely to vote for Biden - and an equal number said that Harris makes no difference- points that were dishonestly omitted

View attachment 374973

Bullshit!
Hillary won the popular vote in 20 states
FYI 20 states do not make up the voting Citizens of America.
Please stop whining about 2016. It does not become you. You're being a bore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back