Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
As little boy will be forced to "transition "

The "mother" is just so stunning and brave

Aug152020
Judge Orders 8-Year-Old to Be Made Into a Girl
It looks like 8-year-old James Younger is going to be transitioned into a girl, in dramatic opposition to the will of his father and regardless of his own interests or wishes. On Tuesday,
a Dallas judge took away Jeffrey Younger’s say in his son James’ medical, psychological, and psychiatric care, giving that power to James’ mother, who wants to “transition” him into a “girl.” After receiving national attention in October 2019, the bitter parental dispute had ultimately resulted in both parents getting a say in decisions regarding James and his twin, Jude; this ruling effectively reverses that.
Anne Georgulas is legally his mother, although James was conceived compliments of an egg donor and in vitro fertilization, so there is no biological relation. But then, if biology mattered, everyone would admit that James is a boy. As things are, Georgulas can enroll him in school as a girl and “subject him to transgender medical procedures.”

The opportunity to live a normal life has been denied him, in the interests of left-wing sexuality politics.

An earlier ruling had granted both parents a say in these decisions. Now Georgulas is in control. It appears she has exerted pressure on James. The earlier ruling…
…found that Georgulas was overly affirming in instances when James supposedly showed a desire to be a girl, including taking him to LGBTQ parades, buying him dresses and fake hair, and enrolling him in kindergarten as a “girl” named “Luna.”
Mr. Younger claims that James does not show any signs of wanting to be a girl when he is with James.
At age 8, James is not in a position to decide whether he should be reconfigured as a member of the opposite sex anyway. Even adults who make that decision frequently reverse themselves.
On top of the rest, it looks like Younger will be forced to pay $5,000 per month, plus a $10,000 retainer, for counseling, without a say in who provides it. With Georgulas calling the shots, the counseling will likely consist of brainwashing James into thinking that he is a girl. This is unlikely to benefit his mental health.

On a tip from R F.

All links highlighted

He'd be better off if a brainwashed ****** blew his head off simply because he's white

I can't believe I'm hearing the full story on this one.

Eight year old boy don't know what that dick is for, and if he did he wouldn't likely be ready to give it up.

Something is wrong here. Need to wait a few years, before this comes close to sanity.
Thats her pet

The kid is gonna have serious issues one day ..

I wouldn't blame the dad if he lost it and just killed everyone involved ...or built a killdozer and took the court and the "mothers " office out

I'm sorry she's a stunning and brave hero
Right comrades

This has been ongoing the Texas gov had to step in ...hopefully he steps in again

Eight year old boy don't know what that dick is for, and if he did he wouldn't likely be ready to give it up.

Something is wrong here. Need to wait a few years, before this comes close to sanity.
I actually agree. I can not believe a judge would rule a child could go through that...

Thats her pet

I wouldn't blame the dad if he lost it and just killed everyone involved ...or built a killdozer and took the court and the "mothers " office out

Right comrades

This has been ongoing the Texas gov had to step in ...hopefully he steps in again

His mom is a loon who wants to give him female hormones and mutilate him surgically....... he already has serious issues.

Thats her pet

Right comrades

You seem distraught and violent, maybe you should realize their is another chance to stop it by without your violent ways through the appeals process.

People cannot get married until they are of legal age, yet there is no legal age for sex reassignment?

That is sure fucked up.

Its a sad sad state of affairs in the FUSA when you have to even consider legislation to make it against the law until kids are at least 18 or even reach full maturity in thier early twenties

Thats her pet

Right comrades

You seem distraught and violent, maybe you should realize their is another chance to stop it by without your violent ways through the appeals process.

Why not throw in transphobic to ?which the dad clearly is also .....ferp

Its a sad sad state of affairs in the FUSA when something like this even has to be appealed :p

That said, while taking the side of those who willfully, maliciously want to seriously fuck up a young child.

It takes a special kind of soulless evil fuck to defend this.

This article has a more in-depth report, but it too notes there is a dearth of facts about it And questionable motives from both parents. I don't agree with children this young being put through this. Regardless of what transpires, those kids (twins) are going to be messed up by it.

When I was only 4, I went to the hospital and had a hernia repair. I was very concerned about the surgeon taking a scalpel that close to me, and that was a far cry from a Sex Change. This kid has to be freaking the fuck out at age 8.
At 4 years old, you did not have the temerity to be concerned about a surgeon and a scalpel. Tell the truth.

Forum List

Back