It’s nice having a good neighbor

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After watching several episodes of Fear Thy Neighbor, I‘m lucky to have one that would send me this TM.....

“ Hi Tycho... I don’t mean to bother you at work but wanted to give you a heads up. The city was out today putting smoke through the sewer and water lines to look for breaks. Several of the neighbors as well as me started to get some smoke in their homes... mostly in the laundry areas. I had to open my back door and the door the utility area for a bit so it could air out. I don’t know if any smoke came in your place or not but didn’t want you alarmed if you smelled smoke when you got home.“

Gotta love having a good neighbor. :)

Last edited:
Our neighbors garden. They give us bags and bags of tomatoes, corn, squash, and cucumbers.

Good neighbors are a blessing.
We have a table outside of the cafeteria for gardeners to share their fruits and veggies. :)

I'm pretty sure your neighbor is trying to burn your house down.
I'm pretty sure he does not have a neighbor that TMs him. Just sayin.
i just posted the TM. Can we assume this level of respect isn’t known within your circle of friends?
We do not need to assume any level of respect of either circle of friends. Circle your wagons. My Friends are doing just fine.

Flush your DJT portrait looking like George W. Man, what a mess.

I'm pretty sure your neighbor is trying to burn your house down.
I'm pretty sure he does not have a neighbor that TMs him. Just sayin.
i just posted the TM. Can we assume this level of respect isn’t known within your circle of friends?
We do not need to assume any level of respect of either circle of friends. Circle your wagons. My Friends are doing just fine.

Flush your DJT portrait looking like George W. Man, what a mess.
Theres a reason why you and your ‘friends’ are struggling for acceptance by mainstream voters. There’s also a reason why you idiots are going to lose again in 2020. :)

You dumb faggots are slow learners. lol

I had a good neighbor in 1992. The I watched him take a 2" paint brush and proceed to paint his house after hurricane Andrew. Al older German guy. I guess Adolf missed his parents. I
bhouz.jpg
no longer have a neighbor issue

New Topics

Forum List

Back