Huckabee Radio Show Opens With Staged Caller

Huckabee has a radio show?

I think it's called Red Eye.

No, I know what Red Eye is, used to be the only show I'd watch on Fox. Back in California that was fine, but it's on too late in NM for me to stay up. That Greg Guttfeld, what a card...

Oh man, I love Red Eye, AND Greg Gutfeld, who is also on Fox at 5:pm ET, on the newbie, The Five. Bob Beckel, too, for a liberal pov.

I'm with you though....as I live in the PNW and won't stay up until 3:AM to watch his show, but if I remember and if I am home on the weekends, Red Eye eps. from the week, come on at 9:pM ( Pacific Time ) :eusa_clap:

Well now, I guess Rush will have some competition with some of the Obsessed with radio shows..

Huckabee didn't even get past his first show?

what a life.

More evidence of how the RW media just LOVES to distort the truth, facts and steer things in the direction THEY want it to be...

Huckabee Show opens with staged caller - POLITICO.com

I wonder how many RWers of USMB are going to excuse this and/or dismiss this some way. I predict all of them.

why would anyone who listens to Huckleberrys show expect anything else?
They basically know what they are going to hear before they even turn it on.
HIs listeners do not like suprises that make them think.

More evidence of how the RW media just LOVES to distort the truth, facts and steer things in the direction THEY want it to be...

I wonder how many RWers of USMB are going to excuse this and/or dismiss this some way. I predict all of them.

why would anyone who listens to Huckleberrys show expect anything else?
They basically know what they are going to hear before they even turn it on.
HIs listeners do not like suprises that make them think.
That much is true.

What amazes me is how much time the left spends listening to the right, yet they can never accurately repeat what they say.

What amazes me is how much time the left spends listening to the right, yet they can never accurately repeat what they say.
I bet running water from a tap amazes you to no end as well.

Doesn't it....? :rolleyes:

I bet running water from a tap amazes you to no end as well.

Doesn't it....? :rolleyes:

Not nearly as much as the fact that you can type does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PkgQQqpH2M]Static Flow of Water - YouTube[/ame]

Funny thing is all the shows on Air America couldnt even find a person to call in to stage a call.

Forum List

Back