HR 8 -- Gun Control

There's enemy EXECUTIVE ACTION in the works, too.
Dictator-in-Chief Joe Biden and his gun-grabbing minions will really suffer for this, even as armed and unionized cops in every Democrat city work their damnedest to pillage and plunder the disarmed populace of a once-free nation.

Do you have a semi assault weapon?

Semi assault?

Pistol or rifle?

Trip down memory lane:
" On April 16, 2007, 23-year-old Virginia Tech student Seung-Hui Cho shot 32 people to death on the Blacksburg, Virginia, campus before killing himself. The dead included 27 students and five faculty members. Another 17 people were injured. Days after the shooting, the worst school shooting in the nation's history, NBC News received a package from Cho that contained a video of him ranting about rich "brats" and complaining about being bullied. "

and he did it using 2 handguns.

Semi auto is no good. Gone are the days when a militia was called for, we now have the NG.

The National guard is not the true militia because it is limited in size, and has very strict entry requirements.

The true militia is the people of a given State themselves.

Yes half of them don't even know what state they belong to.:dunno: Thats how crazy most of them are.

Please show me where half the people who support gun rights don't know what State they are from.

I guessed, as they travel all over the place in the US. I think they are mainly drunks and half the time forget the state they are in.

Dictator-in-Chief Joe Biden and his gun-grabbing minions will really suffer for this, even as armed and unionized cops in every Democrat city work their damnedest to pillage and plunder the disarmed populace of a once-free nation.

Semi assault?

Pistol or rifle?

Trip down memory lane:
" On April 16, 2007, 23-year-old Virginia Tech student Seung-Hui Cho shot 32 people to death on the Blacksburg, Virginia, campus before killing himself. The dead included 27 students and five faculty members. Another 17 people were injured. Days after the shooting, the worst school shooting in the nation's history, NBC News received a package from Cho that contained a video of him ranting about rich "brats" and complaining about being bullied. "

Semi auto is no good. Gone are the days when a militia was called for, we now have the NG.

The National guard is not the true militia because it is limited in size, and has very strict entry requirements.

Yes half of them don't even know what state they belong to.:dunno: Thats how crazy most of them are.

Please show me where half the people who support gun rights don't know what State they are from.

I guessed, as they travel all over the place in the US. I think they are mainly drunks and half the time forget the state they are in.

So, basically you made some shit up like you always do.

Semi assault?

Pistol or rifle?

Trip down memory lane:

The “true militia” is anything BUT organized or regulated. Read the 2A

if the States don't feel like forming actual militias the the RKBA remains with the people.

The 2nd amendment actually covers two concepts, that the States retain the right to form their own armed forces, something they worried about a federal government banning, and the people's right to arms.
It says all that? No?

Oh

Semi assault?

Pistol or rifle?

Trip down memory lane:

if the States don't feel like forming actual militias the the RKBA remains with the people.

The 2nd amendment actually covers two concepts, that the States retain the right to form their own armed forces, something they worried about a federal government banning, and the people's right to arms.
It says all that? No?

Oh

Funny, I don't see abortion rights in the Constitution but you idiots claim its there.

Actual words, people, RKBA, not infringed. That you ignore it doesn't mean it's not there.

Semi assault?

Pistol or rifle?

Trip down memory lane:

It says all that? No?

Oh
yes actually it does say that

Deal with it, most of the men who did the mass shootings shouldn't of never had a gun, and they should have been taken away from them.

Elections have consequences.
The problem you are ignoring is this law won’t accomplish anything to stop either mass shootings or common gun crime.

Deal with it, most of the men who did the mass shootings shouldn't of never had a gun, and they should have been taken away from them.

So please explain how new gun laws will fix that.
Take away large magazines and one solves the issue. 10 bullets should be good.
Even a unskilled person like you can change a magazine in a matter of seconds. Limiting magazine size is meaningless.

So please explain how new gun laws will fix that.
Take away large magazines and one solves the issue. 10 bullets should be good.

FU, who are you to decide what’s “good enough”? I don’t need your permission.

I'm a citizen of the USA. Thats who I am.
And as such the rest of us aren’t forcing you to own guns.

Last edited:
I'm a citizen of the USA. Thats who I am.
So are gun owners.

Yes, and although some aren't.

I believe the good health of the public stand over personal safety.

We have too many gun nuts in MI and all over the US. I know a lot of people and I don't want them to be gunned down by a mass shooter, that has a semi assault weapon rifle or pistol.
How about one with a double barreled shotgun? You can load and fire one very quickly.

Idiots ignore the Second Amendment as if it isn't the law that our right to keep and bear Arms, that is, to possess and carry firearms, quote, "shall not be infringed."

Idiots ignore the Second Amendment as if it isn't the law that our right to keep and bear Arms, that is, to possess and carry firearms, quote, "shall not be infringed."

Does that include assault rifles whose sole purpose is to kill people? They were invented for combat.

No one is trying to take your hunting rifle away from you, or your target pistol. In fact, that is absurd. Only an idiot would believe that.

Naw, this is too corny even for Hollywood. The day before the President of the United States issued executive orders to control the sale of guns there is a mass shooting in South Carolina. The day he issued the executive orders, there is a mass shooting in Texas.

Corny, but true.

The Post reports, "At least five people are dead, including two children, in what police in York County, S.C., called a “case of a mass shooting” that involved a former National Football League player as the suspected gunman.

"Four of the victims of the Wednesday shooting came from what authorities described as a “very prominent and very well-known” family in the Rock Hill community: Robert Lesslie, a 70-year-old doctor; his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69; and two grandchildren, Adah, 9, and Noah, 5. The fifth victim, James Lewis, 38, of Gastonia, N.C., was working at the home at the time of the shooting.

"The York County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a news release to The Washington Post on Thursday that the suspected gunman was Phillip Adams, a former NFL player who killed himself early Thursday after an hours-long search by police."

Today, CNN reports, "One person was killed and at least four others were wounded in a shooting at an industrial park in Bryan, Texas, on Thursday afternoon, police said.

"One person was later taken into custody in nearby Grimes County after a trooper was shot, Sheriff Donald Sowell told CNN, adding the incident may be connected to the industrial park shooting."

Texas has an open carry law. A person can walk down a street in Bryan carrying an assault rifle. On March 17, 2021, the South Carolina House gave key approval to a bill allowing people to carry an assault rifle on a street in Rock Hill.

All this follows mass murders in Atlanta and Boulder three weeks ago. Both Georgia and Colorado allow persons to carry assault rifles down their city streets.

Go figure.

Does that include assault rifles whose sole purpose is to kill people? They were invented for combat.

No one is trying to take your hunting rifle away from you, or your target pistol. In fact, that is absurd. Only an idiot would believe that.

No such thing as an “Assault rifle”.

I see you don't quote the whole 2nd amendment, why not?

No such thing as an “Assault rifle”.
Yes there are.

The problem you are ignoring is this law won’t accomplish anything to stop either mass shootings or common gun crime.
Mass shootings? Libs go in for an abortion and then they show up at a Catholic "mass" demanding gun control.

I find you pro life people hypocrites. Time to worry about the people that are already here, just not the fetus anymore.

Forum List

Back