HR 1 is truly disturbing.. the should have called it "for the democrats"

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Sickening pigliosi wants her legacy to be no
one
But dems can vote.. after that comes dictatorship..obama and the butcher castro enjoy communism and the wave.. slaughtering of women and children something to truly aspire to for this country one year from now the internal threat is over I pledge to work as hard as I can to win the midterms and to get Trump back in the lighthouse 2024

Pelosi will be the powerless slug slithering in disgrace for her shatted broken house.

Last edited:
Sickening pigliosi wants her legacy to be no
one
But dems can vote.. after that comes dictatorship..obama and the butcher castro enjoy communism and the wave.. slaughtering of women and children something to truly aspire to for this country one year from now the internal threat is over I pledge to work as hard as I can to win the midterms and to get Trump back in the lighthouse 2024

Pelosi will be the powerless slug slithering in disgrace for her shatted broken house.

Until they take all the guns don't worry about it, buy ammo. I don't Trump will run.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Until they take all the guns don't worry about it, buy ammo. I don't Trump will run.
I'm worried about their taking one gun that's that's the precident
I will bet my entire reputation and Fortune that Trump will be running in 2024

and the reason I say that it's because he says his decision
going to make people very happy

put another way we won't let him not run if he is physically capable

unlike some other presidents we may or may not have had

• Banned
Wasn't some of that bill ruled to be unconstitutional?
My God I hope so I don't know if it got to that point but it seems to have dropped off the Earth like Patrick Mahone but will be back next season oh wait change that 3 years from now ... heh

• Banned
You guys are all my people
where the hell R all the bleeding heart liberals ??

How come Vermont doesn't have any
f****** gun laws Bernie

You guys are all my people
where the hell R all the bleeding heart liberals ??

How come Vermont doesn't have any
f****** gun laws Bernie
By the way I am compiling a permanent digital Stockade of all the people that were arrested during the Mayhem Insurrection Riots of Last Summer if there were any.. the list will be all of the people who lobbed cowardly bricks and laserbeams at
Innocent cops.

There will be a list of names of all the people who called for an ambulance or a fire truck or a policeman after they did such a reprehensible damage to our nice country
it will be very publik

Like no one has ever seen before that I can tell you...

If Democrats are defined by drama conservatives are conservative by Nature

Forum List

Back