How's this for hypocrisy.. Torquemada: evil, Abortionist Gosnell: hero

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yeh, we Catholics are tired of hearing about Torquemada, whom most of us say really was evil for burning people at thestake.

But the same people who attack th Catholic Church over the issue of how cruel Torq was, will turn around and justify the heinous, horrifying evil perpetuated by the infamous Kermit Gosnell, convicted murderer who murdered both babies and mothers in his "clinic in PA. Govt workers knew about this charnel house and ignored all the health violations, all in the name of "reproductive rights"

Told ya, leftists have NO morals/ethics... not to mention common sense or even a modicum of decency

I'd never heard tell of Torquemada before......Damn, Tomás was a cruel dude.

He was so "good" at his job the pope had to hire four people to make-up for him when he fell ill.

During his final years, Torquemada's failing health caused Pope Alexander VI to appoint four assistant inquisitors in June 1494 to assist Torquemada with the administration of the Inquisition.

I'd never heard tell of Torquemada before......Damn, Tomás was a cruel dude.

He was so "good" at his job the pope had to hire four people to make-up for him when he fell ill.

During his final years, Torquemada's failing health caused Pope Alexander VI to appoint four assistant inquisitors in June 1494 to assist Torquemada with the administration of the Inquisition.
I can't believe a Catholic would burn even a cockroach to death

so the Protestants are correct about Torqui

"Hey Torquemada! What do you Say?"

"I just got back from the auto-da-fe'"

"Auto-da-fe"? What's an auto-da-fe'"

"It's what you oughtn't do, but you do anyway!"

"Hey Torquemada! What do you Say?"

"I just got back from the auto-da-fe'"

"Auto-da-fe"? What's an auto-da-fe'"

"It's what you oughtn't do, but you do anyway!"
On the other hand, Protestants never sin

Henry VIII... not a sinner
Jim Jones... ditto
Jim Bakker... ditto

just Catholics sin, according to the protesters

Yeh, we Catholics are tired of hearing about Torquemada, whom most of us say really was evil for burning people at thestake.

But the same people who attack th Catholic Church over the issue of how cruel Torq was, will turn around and justify the heinous, horrifying evil perpetuated by the infamous Kermit Gosnell, convicted murderer who murdered both babies and mothers in his "clinic in PA. Govt workers knew about this charnel house and ignored all the health violations, all in the name of "reproductive rights"

Told ya, leftists have NO morals/ethics... not to mention common sense or even a modicum of decency

Leftism is a death cult 💀

Leftism is a death cult 💀
amen

(wondering where you got the skull icon or emoji?)

But yeh, they should have that kind of icon on their 2024 presidential campaign as a logo

But then people wouldn't vote for them and that's all they care about so...

Forum List

Back