Dr. Gosnell predicted he would be vindicated

Vindicated on what grounds? Does the new democrat congressional majority' sudden infatuation with infanticide vindicate Dr. Death? Infanticide is like a vampire, it can't survive in the light of day. Once people are aware of the details of the horrific late term abortion procedure the proponents slink under a rock.

The bible mentions abandonment once. Moses was fed to the Nile crocodiles by his mom yet God delivered him to the Pharoah's daughter. Later Moses met his real mom and somehow she had not been punished by God for the supposed sin of child murder.

That is a ridiculous interpretation of the story. In fact, it's a flat out lie.
God commanded the Israelites to kill every last Philistine. I assume some of them were babies.

And that has what to do with Moses floating on the Nile? Not a damn thing. So put the goal post down and back away slowly.
My point is this: The biblical God is at best indifferent towards babies. Thousands of verses written over thousands of years and not one defines the moral course to take when you are pregnant with a child you cannot take care of and have nowhere to turn.

It also says nothing about replacing your employees with robots powered by artificial intelligence. You are taking legends and myths and interpreting them for your own personal end, without a substantive understanding of the overall work. For example, the commandment to go forth and be fruitful is very important in the Hebrew bible, as demonstrated through use of the exact phrase, as well as broader overall expectations and divine commands. There are multiple examples where God directs people to sire/bare a child in place of someone unable to do so for their spouse.

Ultimately, you are doing the exact same thing you are arguing against: creating the conclusion you want by creatively interpreting cherry picked portions of the overall story.

A homicidal maniac says something ridiculous and we're supposed to treat it seriously?

Gosnell was kind of right though. Why wouldn’t his lawyers try and get him out?

You mean, why wouldn't his lawyers file an appeal after Gosnell waived his right to appeal in a post-conviction sentencing deal with prosecutors that removed the death penalty from consideration? Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it's because aliens from outer space bribed them.

The bible mentions abandonment once. Moses was fed to the Nile crocodiles by his mom yet God delivered him to the Pharoah's daughter. Later Moses met his real mom and somehow she had not been punished by God for the supposed sin of child murder.

That is a ridiculous interpretation of the story. In fact, it's a flat out lie.
God commanded the Israelites to kill every last Philistine. I assume some of them were babies.

And that has what to do with Moses floating on the Nile? Not a damn thing. So put the goal post down and back away slowly.
My point is this: The biblical God is at best indifferent towards babies. Thousands of verses written over thousands of years and not one defines the moral course to take when you are pregnant with a child you cannot take care of and have nowhere to turn.

It also says nothing about replacing your employees with robots powered by artificial intelligence. You are taking legends and myths and interpreting them for your own personal end, without a substantive understanding of the overall work. For example, the commandment to go forth and be fruitful is very important in the Hebrew bible, as demonstrated through use of the exact phrase, as well as broader overall expectations and divine commands. There are multiple examples where God directs people to sire/bare a child in place of someone unable to do so for their spouse.

Ultimately, you are doing the exact same thing you are arguing against: creating the conclusion you want by creatively interpreting cherry picked portions of the overall story.
Everyone cherry picks the scriptures and imposes their own interpretations. It's why we have hundreds of denominations, sects and cults.

‘House of Horrors’ abortionist Gosnell claims he’ll be vindicated one day

Dr. Gosnell predicted he would be vindicated one day of murdering viable babies, and with the way things are looking with abortion laws pushing abortion further and further after being viable, he seems to be somewhat prophetic.

January 25, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Kermit Gosnell, the abortionist now serving a life sentence without parole for killing born-alive babies in a filthy, foul-smelling facility where he stored baby parts in jars, is now claiming he’ll be released.

In fact, he’s so convinced he will be vindicated and freed that he says he is training for a triathlon.

According to the Daily Mail, the infamous Philadelphia abortionist also believes he was only convicted of first degree murder and manslaughter in 2013 because the three police officers investigating the case are practicing Catholics.

The officers “were motivated by strong moral objectives rather than the law,” Gosnell told Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer, who interviewed the 75-year-old abortionist in a Pennsylvania state prison for their book Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer.

“It helps that I very strongly believe myself to be innocent of the heinous crimes of which I am accused…I continue to feel optimistic of the eventual outcome…the vindication of what I’ve done, why I’ve done it and how [it] will become accepted within my lifetime,” Gosnell told them.

The book was released this week and the two are also working on releasing a documentary.

Gosnell’s case shocked America when he was charged in 2011 with eight counts of first degree murder, and ultimately convicted on three, for killing babies who survived abortion by severing their spinal cords with scissors.

A father of six, Gosnell was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar, who died during an abortion at his facility, dubbed a “house of horrors” by the investigating grand jury.

When police raided the Women’s Medical Society in 2010, which Gosnell ran for 30 years, they were “were assaulted with the rank odor of cat feces, formaldehyde, and human urine” McElhinney and McAleer write.

“Everything was covered in cat hair — the chairs, blankets, and all the surfaces. Investigators saw semi-conscious women moaning in the waiting room. The clinic’s two surgical procedure rooms were filthy and unsanitary.”

Investigators found 47 baby corpses in the abortion center, but could not be determine if they had been killed before or after birth. Gosnell had stored baby parts, such as feet he had cut from the bodies, in jars.

“The walls appeared to be urine-splattered,” the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office stated. “The procedure tables were old and one had a ripped plastic cover. Suction tubing, which was used for abortion procedures – and doubled as the only available suction source for resuscitation – was corroded.”

Gosnell was spared the death sentence in a plea deal with prosecutors in which he agreed not to appeal his sentence of life in prison without parole.

But Gosnell remains far from repentant.

He told the makers of 3801 Lancaster, a 2013 documentary on Gosnell, that reading the Bible in jail has made him feel justified in what he did: “Until I really completed my first Genesis to Revelation reading of the Bible — which I did since I was incarcerated — I really didn’t feel as comfortable as I am.”

“I think it’s Genesis 2:7, expresses the breath of life as the beginning of life that God breathed breath — breathed life — into Adam. The Bible, to me, is very clear that life does not happen until breath,” he stated.

“When you talk to Gosnell, either by phone or in person, the first thing that strikes you is his calmness,” Authors McElhinney and McAleer told the Daily Mail.

“The first time he called, he sounded like a man coming in from playing eighteen holes of golf and ready for the nineteenth-hole cocktail, not someone serving three consecutive life terms who knows he will die in prison.”

According to the Mail, a movie has been made based on the book but producers say Hollywood is ignoring the film because both it and the book are pro-life.

Entitled Gosnell, the movie stars Earl Billings as Gosnell and Dean Cain as lead detective Jim ‘Woody’ Wood
Trump predicts the same thing

A homicidal maniac says something ridiculous and we're supposed to treat it seriously?

Gosnell was kind of right though. Why wouldn’t his lawyers try and get him out?

You mean, why wouldn't his lawyers file an appeal after Gosnell waived his right to appeal in a post-conviction sentencing deal with prosecutors that removed the death penalty from consideration? Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it's because aliens from outer space bribed them.

Doesn’t know he gave up all his appeals. Maybe he is crazy after all.

Under laws like the recent one passed in Vermont, those convicted of the murder of an unborn child are looking forward to resentencing and possible release. Scott Peterson was convicted and sentenced for the murder of his wife and unborn son. The conviction for Connor's death would have to be vacated and Peterson resentenced.

There's an idea within some right-leaning circles that because individual rights are highly prized, abortion should be supported. While you can easily be a libertarian or member of the Republican Party and claim the label "pro-choice," you can't be a conservative and do the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back