How's the Vaccine Walk Out at Southwest Airlines going today?

Is it over?

"Many Republican politicians and right-wing pundits were thrilled to report that massive disruptions at Southwest Airlines over the past week were due to airline staff, fed up with a forthcoming employer vaccine mandate by Presidnet Joe Biden, staging an impromptu protest by walking off the job.

The only problem? No such spontaneous uprising of the silent majority has actually occurred."

Prominent Republican politicians, including Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz, as well as large segments of the conservative blogosphere, quickly jumped on the opportunity to claim airline staff were refusing to work due to their opposition to soon-to-be-implemented federal requirements that large employers and federal contractors ensure their staff are vaccinated or tested for the novel coronavirus once a week.
Only libs will pretend southwest has done very little when in fact massive disruptions have occurred cancelling hundreds of flights
Good for them. An organization with enough balls and influence to make a stand that has an effect. Liberals are scared to death of how this may take hold and proliferate so they will lie and squeal that it’s not having any effect. The bullshitting and illegal mandating of Americans is taking a huge hit and one can only hope it grows and grows.

You know this sucker right here ^^ definitely believed every word. He probably still does. The Trump cult is an odd group. It doesn't matter if you show them facts. They live in an alternate reality.

1634323961016.png

Ah shucks. A compliment. I don't know what to say. How about..... Thank God I live in an alternate reality from you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:eusa_dance::banana::smoke::cool::smoke::banana::eusa_dance:

Is it over?

"Many Republican politicians and right-wing pundits were thrilled to report that massive disruptions at Southwest Airlines over the past week were due to airline staff, fed up with a forthcoming employer vaccine mandate by Presidnet Joe Biden, staging an impromptu protest by walking off the job.

The only problem? No such spontaneous uprising of the silent majority has actually occurred."

Prominent Republican politicians, including Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz, as well as large segments of the conservative blogosphere, quickly jumped on the opportunity to claim airline staff were refusing to work due to their opposition to soon-to-be-implemented federal requirements that large employers and federal contractors ensure their staff are vaccinated or tested for the novel coronavirus once a week.
Only the Poor are "lazy" and don't want to work.

Who cares? They made their point and got what they wanted.

Why would they continue with a sick out, Dumbass?

Who is this shadowy "they" Who is it that speaks for them, hmm?

Here I thought it was the weather they said

It was the weather because it only affected SW.........That is so logical too

I'm so glad I figgered that out
Hey dipshit. That same “logic” applied Ed to vaccine mandates.

Why only Southwest? All the airlines had the same policy

But your profession is "Liar" so you should be proud of your craft, no?
No need to be ashamed if there is no one for you to EVER be accountable to, right?

I'd never lie to you big boy, you're the best.

Shame or guilt is a hardwired human emotion, that apparently liars like you can easily ignore. I like it best when you do it in your big boom voice too. Very scary........

Southwest will be immortalized as the entity that began the undoing of the hoax insanity.

I'd never lie to you big boy, you're the best.

Shame or guilt is a hardwired human emotion, that apparently liars like you can easily ignore. I like it best when you do it in your big boom voice too. Very scary........
Yet you pee your panties, and then run to the tampon store to stock up every time the mean old man on The News mentions the Faux Rona.

Am

I

Right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back