How's the Vaccine Walk Out at Southwest Airlines going today?

How many flights were cancelled today because of Vaccine-Walk-Outs by employees?
Apparently the SW Airlines CEO has agreed to not persecute employees that don't want to be dictated to by Authoritarian Joe and forced into vaccinating so your point really is moot.
You know what I'm going to do the next time some jack wad posts something from Gateway Pundant or PJ Media?

I'll dispute what they have to say.
You do anyway. What an empty threat!

Apparently the SW Airlines CEO has agreed to not persecute employees that don't want to be dictated to by Authoritarian Joe and forced into vaccinating so your point really is moot.

REALLY? I'd like to see confirmation of that. That would be great news -- possibly the first domino.

REALLY? I'd like to see confirmation of that. That would be great news -- possibly the first domino.

Kelly noted Southwest’s efforts to encourage employees to receive a Covid shot, adding that individuals also are able to apply for religious and medical exemptions.

“My goal, obviously, is that no one loses their job. The objective here, obviously, is to improve health and safety, not for people to lose their jobs,” said Kelly, who’s retiring in February and handing the reins to three-decade Southwest veteran Bob Jordan.

Kelly has repeatedly urged his staff to get vaccinated. ”[But] I do not believe it is up to me, as CEO of a company, to mandate to people that they get vaccinated,” he said in an employee message last month. “That’s my personal philosophy and my personal belief.”

The CEO of SWA has agreed not to terminate any employees who are not vaccinated, so I'd say it worked pretty damn well.

Agreed with whom? That implies some kind of negotiation. Did the Union demand a concession?

Agreed with whom?

Agreed with whom? That implies some kind of negotiation. Did the Union demand a concession?
It doesn't "imply" some sort of negotiation.
Just an accommodation with those that feel Joe Biden has no authority to demand workers comply
with medical procedures they may have legitimate qualms about.

Denmark has ended all covid precautions and opened their nation up. Sweden becomes third Nordic country to lift COVID restrictions
Norway and Sweden too. 99 times out of 100 the left would be castigating the US for not being
more like the enlightened Scandinavians.

What happened? Where is the intellectual consistency on the left? That's alright. They have none.

It doesn't "imply" some sort of negotiation.
Just an accommodation with those that feel Joe Biden has no authority to demand workers comply
with medical procedures they may have legitimate qualms about.

Denmark has ended all covid precautions and opened their nation up. Sweden becomes third Nordic country to lift COVID restrictions
Norway and Sweden too. 99 times out of 100 the left would be castigating the US for not being
more like the enlightened Scandinavians.

What happened? Where is the intellectual consistency on the left? That's alright. They have none.
Get it through your thick skulls nutballs:

Has nothing to do with vaccines or any other horseshit you invent. They had some organizational problems that have been addressed.

Is it over?

"Many Republican politicians and right-wing pundits were thrilled to report that massive disruptions at Southwest Airlines over the past week were due to airline staff, fed up with a forthcoming employer vaccine mandate by Presidnet Joe Biden, staging an impromptu protest by walking off the job.

The only problem? No such spontaneous uprising of the silent majority has actually occurred."

Prominent Republican politicians, including Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz, as well as large segments of the conservative blogosphere, quickly jumped on the opportunity to claim airline staff were refusing to work due to their opposition to soon-to-be-implemented federal requirements that large employers and federal contractors ensure their staff are vaccinated or tested for the novel coronavirus once a week.
Why should we believe a confirmed liar like you about anything?

Forum List

Back