How's our race riot going today?

2vnmkg9.jpg

Jolly good, it's really helping poor blacks abused by bad cops, it's really working out just fine. Nutz. Crazy...Why do this, why burn down your own community?

It's a good time to be living in a small town, oh wait, that's always a good thing. Let the citifolk burn their places down, they know better to come to the country.

It's a good time to be living in a small town, oh wait, that's always a good thing. Let the citifolk burn their places down, they know better to come to the country.
I'll say, the snipers would pick them off....The most the Africans around here bitch about is getting citations and lack of housing....The town doesn't want to develop more real estate because of not wanting to invest in expanding infrastructure...

How does one destroy the destroyed? "Was Baltimore not destroyed before yesterday? Who really tore up its neighborhoods? Who split the city’s spine? Which 9th graders at Forest Park or Fredrick Douglass high school boarded up the city’s 47,000 vacant properties? Was it the Bloods or the Crips that eliminated or outsourced 100,000 manufacturing jobs? Which teenagers let the city’s streets and services erode? Was it the kid with the red or black bandanna that cut the after-school programs? Which one recently settled lawsuits for the brutal beatings of Jerriel Lyles, Venus Green and Starr Brown? And which one severed Freddie Gray’s neck?" Baltimore s rebellion what happens to a dream deferred - Liberation News

How does one destroy the destroyed? "Was Baltimore not destroyed before yesterday? Who really tore up its neighborhoods? Who split the city’s spine? Which 9th graders at Forest Park or Fredrick Douglass high school boarded up the city’s 47,000 vacant properties? Was it the Bloods or the Crips that eliminated or outsourced 100,000 manufacturing jobs? Which teenagers let the city’s streets and services erode? Was it the kid with the red or black bandanna that cut the after-school programs? Which one recently settled lawsuits for the brutal beatings of Jerriel Lyles, Venus Green and Starr Brown? And which one severed Freddie Gray’s neck?" Baltimore s rebellion what happens to a dream deferred - Liberation News
Get u sum reppparrrrationssss bro. U ernd it fo sho

I was thinking the same thing last night...I got home from fishing around 11pm, got on USMB and discovered Baltimore was burning, police were injured and stores were being looted. I sat on the back stoop cleaning catfish thinkin' how glad I was to live in a small midwestern town...one murder in the last decade, low crime and quiet, I can't remember the last time I locked a car door.

I was thinking the same thing last night...I got home from fishing around 11pm, got on USMB and discovered Baltimore was burning, police were injured and stores were being looted. I sat on the back stoop cleaning catfish thinkin' how glad I was to live in a small midwestern town...one murder in the last decade, low crime and quiet, I can't remember the last time I locked a car door.
Nice.
I don't lock my doors either but not for the same reason as you. If they want what I got they can have it. Saves me a couple hundred bucks on a window repair

Forum List

Back