Howdy from Texas

two_iron

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2019
Republic of Texas
I'm following politics a little more these days as I witness the marxist Dims trying to hijack our country and turn it into North Venezuela. I'm not going to lie, I cried a little Nov 8, 2016, about 3am Dallas time when the election was called for Trump. The thought of Hussein 0bama being kicked to the curb and the Klintoon Kriminal Kartel being summarily scorned by the electorate was overwhelming. DJT has succeeded in making Zero look like an incompetent community agitator that was exponentially over his pay grade.

I'm here to bash marxists and support my fellow conservatives.

MAGA!!

:welcome:

god-bless-texas-usa-this-is-historic-its-epic-what-27392547.png

I'm following politics a little more these days as I witness the marxist Dims trying to hijack our country and turn it into North Venezuela. I'm not going to lie, I cried a little Nov 8, 2016, about 3am Dallas time when the election was called for Trump. The thought of Hussein 0bama being kicked to the curb and the Klintoon Kriminal Kartel being summarily scorned by the electorate was overwhelming. DJT has succeeded in making Zero look like an incompetent community agitator that was exponentially over his pay grade.

MAGA!!
Merry Christmas, two_iron. You'll fit right in here.

Rum balls. They may not look like much, but they're one of the best things in the cookie jar, trust me.
upload_2019-12-23_13-13-27.png

MAGA!!

Welcome to the forum..

I have a question. Do you support conservatives or republican?

I don't count the illegal alien votes, so Trump won the popular vote as far as I'm concerned. Cankles is a loathesome, detestable rodent that belongs in the bowels of a federal lockup until it's recalled back up satan's ass.

Love you too!

Hillary, or should I say Hitlery, got over 3 million votes in Texas. She got way more votes in states other than CA and NY. So I'm wondering if you're one of those that think CA and NY are the ones who decide for the rest of America?

MAGA!!
Welcome, Two Iron. We're hoping for a hole in one on corruption elimination in all 3 branches of the government. Barr's our man to help President Trump do this. The demmies are trying to figure their alternative moves when the dime drops on their corruption. Not sure what they'll do, but impeaching someone who did nothing impeachable was pretty dang stupid imho. Hope you enjoy the USMBoards. :thup:

This is a welcome thread. Knock off the personal comments against one another.

MAGA!!
Welcome to the boards! You'll have a lot of fun on here MAKING fun of dim dems and loony libs. There are a LOT of them that post on this site, and they're amazingly consistent. That is, they're consistently STUPID. Have fun!

MAGA!!
Chill pal. No Marxists here.

Forum List

Back