HOW!!!

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Hey folks. Not much to tell about me. Just your average Joe kind of guy.
My political views are complicated in this day and age. (They're sort of old fashioned)
I'm a conservative. Not a republican. I'm liberal on some things. But not progressive.
I don't do stupid. Nor can I stand progressive republicans who call themselves conservatives.

I like old dogs, children. And watermelon wine.
I believe Curtis Lowe was the finest picker, to ever play the blues.
I can't stand rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.

I enjoy old fashion democrats. They can actually conversate without getting offended and turning into snowflakes. Same as Goldwater and Ron Paul like conservatives.

I like pina coladas. And getting lost in the rain.

As you can see, I try not to take things to seriously. Except for serious things.

My political views are complicated in this day and age. (They're sort of old fashioned)
I'm a conservative. Not a republican. I'm liberal on some things. But not progressive.
I don't do stupid. Nor can I stand progressive republicans who call themselves conservatives.

I enjoy old fashion democrats. They can actually conversate without getting offended and turning into snowflakes. Same as Goldwater and Ron Paul like conservatives.

As you can see, I try not to take things to seriously. Except for serious things.

upload_2019-12-21_20-25-45.png

Elizabeth Warren just called and said quit appropriating her culture's language, and that she wants her thread title back.

Welcome Chief. We're all savages here. :04:

Elizabeth Warren just called and said quit appropriating her culture's language, and that she wants her thread title back.

Welcome Chief. We're all savages here. :04:

EW can.. Well let me check the rules about posting, and I'll get back to you.

Welcome to USMB, Yours Truly. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I only hope I don't get on your nerves (too quickly)

mmm .. Sounds like you're "Truly" ready for an adventure that will test your patience, amaze your mind and make you laugh.. and the other stuff.. :laugh:.

well, here it is ... and if you retain your sense of humor .. good times and a hearty welcome.to You..:beer:

There are no conservative democrats left they have all been converted or driven out of the party.

Sorry, i'm not a big fan of national anthems and pledges of allegiances. I'm a HUGE fan of people standing up against a tyrannical government, that uses force to circumvent freedom and liberty. From cops beating people to death, like Kelly Thomas, to government teachers forcing kids to pledge to something they don't have a clue about.

Forcing a free society is sort of an oxymoron. Like fighting for peace. That's like screwing for virginity.

How does that make you feel?

Sorry, i'm not a big fan of national anthems and pledges of allegiances.

No one is making anyone sing or pledge to something they don't believe in that I have seen...

I'm a HUGE fan of people standing up against a tyrannical government, that uses force to circumvent freedom and liberty.

I also don't care for cruel governments...

Forcing a free society is sort of an oxymoron.

Just exactly what are you being forced to do?

Like fighting for peace. That's like screwing for virginity.

Haven't been in to many physical altercations have you? Sometimes you have to fight to bring peace...

How does that make you feel?

I'm not a liberal, I don't let my feelings fog my judgement...

No one is making anyone sing or pledge to something they don't believe in that I have seen.

No, they just destroy their careers if they don't do it. So yeah, it's forced.

I also don't care for cruel governments...

So then you're opposed to ALL of our interventions in the middle east. Police brutality. The governments "authority" to spy on Americans (See FISA 702, which Trump reauthorized)

Just exactly what are you being forced to do?

Pay taxes to a government that doesn't know how to manage MY money. Drive some arbitrary speed limit because some politicians can't balance their cities budget without traffic tickets. Buy a fishing license to feed the family. See also hunting license for the same reason. Get a permit to do something I'm supposed to have a right to do. (see the 2nd Amendment)
Do I need to give you more? Because I have more. I have a LOT more.

Haven't been in to many physical altercations have you? Sometimes you have to fight to bring peace..

Only with stupid people who just had to fight. Otherwise, I would've just bought'm a beer and forgot about it. But some people are stupid.

I'm not a liberal, I don't let my feelings fog my judgement...

You obviously feel the national anthem is important. Does it make you feel important? Patriotic? Sorry bub, but my anthem and my allegiance goes to my family, friends, work and customers. It goes to people I do business with, because they help keep food on the table. It goes to my mechanic who helps me keep my truck rolling. It goes the grocery store clerk who gives me a .50 cent coupon. It goes the truckers who keep the grocery stores open. The chinese people who built my awesome phone, computer and TV set. It goes to the guy in south America who collect the sap from rubber tree's that went in to making the tires on my truck.
It doesn't go to a government that steals my hard earned money. And yours. It doesn't go to a government that sends thousands of our military to foreign countries because like us, they (our government) wants to force it's will on other countries that pose no actual threat to our national security.
It doesn't go to some government who try to artificially indoctrinate me into thinking I couldn't survive if it wasn't for them.

People mean everything. All of them, from every city, county, state, country and nation on this earth. The governments and their politicians, they mean squat to me.

Forum List

Back