Howdy from Germany

I know the German Govt is a huge supporter of Israel but what about its citizens ??

Mixed.
What about you ???

I’m not German. And I’m Jewish.
what the hell ???
You’re Jewish and you have survived all these decades in Germany
Wow
I’m an ex-pat. Like thousands of others.

I think you have a somewhat distorted view of Germany.

I know the German Govt is a huge supporter of Israel but what about its citizens ??

Mixed.
What about you ???

I’m not German. And I’m Jewish.
what the hell ???
You’re Jewish and you have survived all these decades in Germany
Wow
I’m an ex-pat. Like thousands of others.

I think you have a somewhat distorted view of Germany.
Sorry , I still think of the video game “ Wolfenstein”
We need to get you home free

You guys did kill 6 million Jews !!!
Many have not mentally ever recovered and the world wide Jewish population is 13 million
WELL..... i am born 1964, therefore 19 years after the end of WW2

I have to admit, I don't know, if President Abraham Lincoln was republican or democrat, but the was a attorney born in KY (not Illionois what many people believe)

Anyhow, President lincoln ordered 1862 the worst mass execution in the entire USA history
1776 - 2021
And 38 Indians were find death by hanging

Does this hanging 1862 now makes every member of the political party which pPresident lincoln belongs to responsible for the wrongful hanging of 38 Indians..... basicly the native americans
Do the "sins of the fathers"(or grandfathers, etc.) pass on to their sons(children)?

We can no more blame current Republicans for this than we can blame current Democrats for the actions of the KKK, or current Germans for the Nazis.

While the example you present was a government action/execution, by far not one of the worse examples from our nation's checkered past. There is this from a century ago worth examination and vow never to see again;

Why it took 100 years for America to learn about the Tulsa massacre​

The long-hidden racist attack on “Black Wall Street” and its residents is finally in the open — and raising questions about all that Americans don’t know and have tried to hide.

Change since 2009?

Yes, males are women and women are males
Same crap is going on in Germany....

Here comes Uwe Scherzer, A Politician of the green party

Uschi-Unsinn_1_CI-768x1152.jpg

Up is down and down is up

They call this upside down, or the german word 4 heshes " Tunten"

If you come back make sure you speak with a German accent, otherwise they will think you a racist and treat you accordingly

Oh,?..... I guess, I will not lose my german Accent ,...... thats a dead give away and will stay 'til I die
If you need or want to visit again, come soon before China takes over.
Will not happend,..... the japs tried this 1941, and failed, and China was run over by the japs in 1937
My Dad never lost his "so dick" accent and he came here in 1960. He was from the Wulfersreuth/Bischofsgruen/Bayreuth area. I still have cousins, aunts and uncles spread around between there and Nuernberg that I've never met.

Our country, your country, France, Britain....and all the rich little countries of Belgium, Luxembourg, Nederlanden...all major seats of New World Order globalism and rapidly losing our inherent cultures to it as the globalists keep importing people from poor underdeveloped countries to work for cheap. All being transformed into service economies to sell Chinese garbage to the entire world. Under Trump's policies we had some hope of pulling away from that, kind of the American Brexit. Now with another New World Order supporter in office again we are back on the road to being a cog in the Globalist Machine. Hopefully we get another maverick in office who will start severing ties with that again. Trump may have been arrogant and bullheaded, but in todays world you have to be to stand up to the media.

The New World Order likes to open doors for illegal immigration, legal drugs, and social deviance (like transgender fever) because they know they can get votes for giving some people what they crave whether its wrong or right. They will have lifelong supoort from those people no matter WHAT they actually do behind the scenes and how they centralize and manipulate the world economy.

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Come back and see us again.

Yeah... not much changed... :lol:

View attachment 495977
I remember WI Was one of the states, were no Liability car insurance was Mandatory

I guess, now with the arson seen in the above pic, its only a state Full of cheese hats
Smart guy

It's mainly billionaire globalist Juden from western countries who are funding and orchestrating the new world order. ... :cool:
Its true that Jewish culture has an affinity for business and finance at all levels, but that stretches all the way from the Mom&Pop hoagie wagon all the way up to corporate mogul and government office level. The New World Order has a plethora of cultures working under it. Many of them are from places like Italy, Britain and Australia. Not neccessarily Jews at all. Its just that Jews stand out because theyre good at that stuff no matter what level theyre at.. New World Order was Bush Sr.'s. brainchild. The Bushs are Methodists, not Jews. Bush Sr was CIA and even though the CIA is thought of as a military spy organization, most of their operations are really aimed at covertly manipulating the world economy and social structures to pave the way for globalism.

It's kind of shortsighted to say that Jews are behind all this hust because they are MVP's in the game. Imposing corporate policy and marketing is not something unique to Jews.

I am a member of JPFO (Jewish People for the preservation of Firearm Ownership) by the way, an organization which is contrary to the anti-gun sentiment most American Jews seem to have. And they dont waste money on t-shirts, hats, stickers and mailed pamphlets either.

It's mainly billionaire globalist Juden from western countries who are funding and orchestrating the new world order. ... :cool:
Yes and white atheist dirt bags
I gave a thumbs up on that, but lets not forget oil Sheiks who do business with corrupt Western marketers and turn around and use the money finance jihads. Dirty rotten stinking filthy rich amoral slime on all sides. Its why they ALL turn up in the same news programs. They are just different facets of the same pyramid. They seem separate but they are joined at the hip. That has all been blossoming since the time of the Templars and Masonic cults who realized the whole pyramid structure thing was no joke. Globalism has been growing according to that ever since.

I have been to Uk and France
Never been to Germany and I don’t know if I could .
Does the actual house of the “ final solution “ in the subs of Berlin exist and do they have tours ??

I have been to Uk and France
Never been to Germany and I don’t know if I could .
Does the actual house of the “ final solution “ in the subs of Berlin exist and do they have tours ??

Munich does Third Reich walking tours, and day trips to Dachau.

Other than that, Germany is a beautiful country. Lovely scenery, quaint old towns, great food. River cruises, skiing....

Berlin is a vibrant arty city. The Final Solution was convened at Wannsee.

Forum List

Back