Howdy from Germany

The SS were demonic savages who killed children, women and the elderly !!
Everyone captured by the USA - should have been executed
Who told you, that all SS guys were demonic.?.......
Some people in Las Vegas / New Mexico?

Here on this photo you see 3 men, one of them was in the SS,
I give you a hint..... it is NOT mr. Eisenhower

5902055-1024x990.jpg

5902055-1024x990.jpg
The USA seems good at making friends with whoever is in their interest at the time
. USA is a giant hypocrisy

Ever wonder why Mexican bands always have someone playing the accordion, and the music kind of sounds like a form of polka music?
That's because during the early 1800's businessmen in northern Mexico and south Texas, paid German brew master's to come teach them how to make quality beer.
Naturally, the Germans brought their accordions, which the Mexicans soon learned to play and adopted into their music.
And the rest is history. ... :cool:

Last edited:
After 12 years of fascism, six years of war, and the concentrated genocidal killing of the Holocaust, nationalism should have been thoroughly discredited. Yet it was not. For decades, nationalist frames of mind continued to hold. They prevailed on both sides of the so-called Iron Curtain and predominated in the Global North as well as in the developing world of the Global South. Even in the Federal Republic of Germany, the turn away from ‘the cage called Fatherland’ – as Keetenheuve, the main character in Wolfgang Koeppen’s novel The Hothouse (1953), called his depressingly nationalistic West Germany – didn’t commence immediately.

After 12 years of fascism, six years of war, and the concentrated genocidal killing of the Holocaust, nationalism should have been thoroughly discredited. Yet it was not. For decades, nationalist frames of mind continued to hold. They prevailed on both sides of the so-called Iron Curtain and predominated in the Global North as well as in the developing world of the Global South. Even in the Federal Republic of Germany, the turn away from ‘the cage called Fatherland’ – as Keetenheuve, the main character in Wolfgang Koeppen’s novel The Hothouse (1953), called his depressingly nationalistic West Germany – didn’t commence immediately.

You guys did kill 6 million Jews !!!
Many have not mentally ever recovered and the world wide Jewish population is 13 million

You guys did kill 6 million Jews !!!
Many have not mentally ever recovered and the world wide Jewish population is 13 million

What guys?

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....
Oh cool !! I have friends in Leipzig. I'll be cruising the Danube, Main, and Rhine this Summer....3 weeks, starting in Prague. I'll toast you on the ship.

5902055-1024x990.jpg
The SS is a rather complicated and problematic subject. While initially the military branch of the NSDAP, and Hitler's bodyguard, the organization pre-war expanded into a separate and elite military organization. Once at war and as manpower resources shrank, the SS began to recruit from occupied countries and even POWs.

Anyone whom has seen the movie "Schindler's List" and paid attention to the opening scenes should appreciate that many in Nazi German found belonging to the Nazi(NSDAP) party essential to be employed and/or do business with the government. For many it was about business (and survival) more than shared ideology.

As the war progressed and towards the final years, most of Germany's 'Special and Advanced' weapons research and development was shifted to SS administration and control; especially since much of that (along with regular production) increasingly depended upon 'slave' labor from the concentration camps (Arbiet mach Frei = Work makes Free), often located close to the factories and research facilities.

Some would claim this is the sort of "caught between a rock and a hard place" that von Braun and many others found themselves in. First it was almost required to be a member of the NSDAP and later also of the SS, since the SS owned you, your work, and your future.

Marc, would you be willing to speak for the entire Deutche nation in this forum?

(a) why have "you" allowed the Greens to force the abandonment of nuclear power? This was one of the least logical national decisions in recent years, and the fact that Germany did it is astounding, at least to me
Honestly, i do believe, that Natural Power such as wind power is much more better than nuclear power.
And I write this even i don't like the Grünen party

(b) why have "you" decided to depend on Russia for natural gas, thus bringing yourselves under Putin's figurative thumb for at least a generation? The U.S. could have sold you Liquified Natural Gas, at a much more advantageous price. Our natural gas resources are almost unlimited.
I know,.... they say, that there is a big huge gas field close to Bahamas

I think, Russian gas from Gazprom has something to do with Gerhard Schröder

) as an ordinary German, how are you doing with the Corona Virus? Things are almost back to normal in the U.S., and German citizens are much more willing to conform to government mandates. It seems like Germany should have brought this under control sooner than almost anyone.
Regarding the Corona virus,
I don't know what I can Believe and what not

There are somany contradictions ...... regular stores are closed, and at the same time schools and kitas / kindergarten are open

I am in Nevada . Not New Mexico
Nevada is very poor but NM is far worse
I figured NV, but there is a las vegas in NM too....

But you didn't get the point or don't know, what I mean with las vegas NM in conjunction with your former statement.

Eventually you don't know much about new Mexico, or otherwise your would know, what i try to mention towards your statement

And NV is not poor, there is a lot of Millionärs living in las vegas

NV even has low taxes / state income tax, thats why a lot of wealthy people live there....

Of course, cost of living ( gas prices änd Groceries) are expensive in nevada

Just watch the 1945 original war documentary move of the US war department,
and listen to Minute 48 and 20 seconds.....
The speaker admitts, that they dont came as liberators,
they came as conquers

Forum List

Back