"How’d You Like the Red Lighting Behind Him Like the Devil?” – Trump Calls Biden an ‘Enemy of the State’ During Massive PA Rally

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Trump was on fire last night clicking on all cylinders. He's right about Biden aka 'The Usurper '. He would be considered an enemy to the founders if they were alive today. He's put our country in serious peril. It's pure evil what he's done.

biden insane 1.jpg

Enemy of the state?

Trump is way off on that.

Xiden is a puppet of the state.

The state is the enemy of western civilization at this point. We are being governed by criminal sociopaths. Frankly I see little difference between the people who are in most seats of influence and power in this nation than I can find in soviet or nazi history.

The only thing different is that the population is armed to the teeth, the military isn't a conscripted horde of peasants who would starve otherwise, and there are no serious foreign efforts to fund a resistance. Our international enemies are aware of what a malignancy the federal government is, why would they do us a favor?

Trump was on fire last night clicking on all cylinders. He's right about Biden aka 'The Usurper '. He would be considered an enemy to the founders if they were alive today. He's put our country in serious peril. It's pure evil what he's done.

By clicking on all cylinders, ya mean like when he said he was in the White House last week with Mark Zuckerberg? I'd say that's a couple of cylinders shy of a Vespa.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back