UPDATE: THE LINE TO SEE TRUMP IS ENDLESS — THOUSANDS LINE UP in PA for Trump’s First Rally Since Mar-a-Lago Raid and Biden’s Moloch Speech (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a gorgeous sight. Thousands of American patriots waiting to see the legal duly elected president in the Usurper home town of Scranton. I wonder why Biden can't attract crowds like this? Please answer, liberals!

What a gorgeous sight. Thousands of American patriots waiting to see the legal duly elected president in the Usurper home town of Scranton. I wonder why Biden can't attract crowds like this? Please answer, liberals!

l keep seeing the same red shirted person over and over where it's done in fast forward. Thousands, no. Hundreds yes.

No one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. In short, there is a whole lot of stupid out there.

The Keizer couldn't either but Hitler had no problem.

As usual, they are being very careful how they handle the camera.
He wasn’t even on yet. Cameras are panning around and it’s packed.
6722FA9B-2DAA-4F42-B1DE-E325F8E82A62.jpeg

Are they passing out the kool aide yet?

Update!

LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: President Trump LIVE at Wilkes-Barre, PA in First Rally after Mar-a-Lago Raid and Biden’s Moloch Speech –253,000 Watching Live​

Forum List

Back