Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician "Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘The Dregs Of Society’ In Speech

He also used his remarks to rally the crowd to ‘demand more of our leaders.’ ‘What has become of us?’ he said. ‘Our children are listening and our silence is complicit.’ He also told the crowd of LBGT supporters that they have a fight ahead of them, point out it’s those against them who have a friend in the Trump. ‘Some of them are the dregs of society,’ Biden said. ‘They, not you, have an ally in the White House.’ ‘Those who try to excuse this kind of prejudice in the name of culture, I say, ‘Prejudice is prejudice and humanity is humanity — it is a crime,’ Biden said, urging those to oppose Trump to stay engaged. ‘Our work is not yet done by any stretch of the imagination. The stakes are much too high.’ ‘This is deadly earnest, we are in a fight for America’s soul,’ he said. Both Bidens were met with tremendous applause and goodwill from the heavily Democratic crowd.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Please, if there is a GOD, give us Biden as a candidate!

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

You are running Donald Trump

Trying to label Joe Biden as inappropriate with women is a tall order

Lol
Perverted Joe Biden is a child molesting piece of shit… So shut the fuck up

No one is more perverted than Trump. Why do you support Trump when he was sued for child rape along with his pal Jeffrey Epstein?

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

Last edited:
He also used his remarks to rally the crowd to ‘demand more of our leaders.’ ‘What has become of us?’ he said. ‘Our children are listening and our silence is complicit.’ He also told the crowd of LBGT supporters that they have a fight ahead of them, point out it’s those against them who have a friend in the Trump. ‘Some of them are the dregs of society,’ Biden said. ‘They, not you, have an ally in the White House.’ ‘Those who try to excuse this kind of prejudice in the name of culture, I say, ‘Prejudice is prejudice and humanity is humanity — it is a crime,’ Biden said, urging those to oppose Trump to stay engaged. ‘Our work is not yet done by any stretch of the imagination. The stakes are much too high.’ ‘This is deadly earnest, we are in a fight for America’s soul,’ he said. Both Bidens were met with tremendous applause and goodwill from the heavily Democratic crowd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe! Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe! Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe!

T

maxresdefault.jpg

Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe! Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe! Puhleeze run for presidency, Joe!

I agree. Run Joe Run and send Trump to the trash heap of history where he belongs. RUN JOE RUN!

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Lol

No one is more perverted than Trump. Why do you support Trump when he was sued for child rape along with his pal Jeffrey Epstein?

Jeffrey Epstein is slick Willy’s buddy....

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Lol

Did he lose ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Always amusing when a blithering tRumpkin tries to say somebody else is dumb.

I mean seriously? You kids support dOnald tRump.

Apparently you like pedophiles..... No surprise here, so many subversives do!

Naw, I can't stand tRump and his incestuous leering at his own kid.

maxresdefault.jpg

Better than GROPING all the young girls...as well as hitting on the older ones....Jojo is an expert on groping, many youtubers with bitem feeling them up!

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Right and that young girl in the video I posted is SCARED TO DEATH of him...BTW, watch her mother turn away in FRIGHT as Creepy UNCLE JOE has his hands all over her daughter! Check out 2:00 in that video!

Such a drama queen

No, she is not scare s to death. Like some kids, she feels uncomfortable

Now, if you were running someone like Mike Pence, you might be able to make a case. But with Trump you have to defend pussy grabbing, barging in on teen dressing rooms and awkward groping of his own daughter

1. He also used his remarks to rally the crowd to ‘demand more of our leaders.’ ‘What has become of us?’ he said. ‘Our children are listening and our silence is complicit.’ He also told the crowd of LBGT supporters that they have a fight ahead of them, point out it’s those against them who have a friend in the Trump. ‘Some of them are the dregs of society,’ Biden said. ‘They, not you, have an ally in the White House.’ ‘Those who try to excuse this kind of prejudice in the name of culture, I say, ‘Prejudice is prejudice and humanity is humanity — it is a crime,’ Biden said, urging those to oppose Trump to stay engaged. ‘Our work is not yet done by any stretch of the imagination. The stakes are much too high.’ ‘This is deadly earnest, we are in a fight for America’s soul,’ he said. Both Bidens were met with tremendous applause and goodwill from the heavily Democratic crowd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Right and that young girl in the video I posted is SCARED TO DEATH of him...BTW, watch her mother turn away in FRIGHT as Creepy UNCLE JOE has his hands all over her daughter! Check out 2:00 in that video!

Such a drama queen

Now, if you were running someone like Mike Pence, you might be able to make a case. But with Trump you have to defend pussy grabbing, barging in on teen dressing rooms and awkward groping of his own daughter

Grab a little tit recently, and caught doing it!

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg

Coming a half-senile political oaf like Biden, that's a compliment. Yes, I'm glad his son died. Not only does he deserve every bit of grief he got, but there's less of Biden's gene pool out there.

1. He also used his remarks to rally the crowd to ‘demand more of our leaders.’ ‘What has become of us?’ he said. ‘Our children are listening and our silence is complicit.’ He also told the crowd of LBGT supporters that they have a fight ahead of them, point out it’s those against them who have a friend in the Trump. ‘Some of them are the dregs of society,’ Biden said. ‘They, not you, have an ally in the White House.’ ‘Those who try to excuse this kind of prejudice in the name of culture, I say, ‘Prejudice is prejudice and humanity is humanity — it is a crime,’ Biden said, urging those to oppose Trump to stay engaged. ‘Our work is not yet done by any stretch of the imagination. The stakes are much too high.’ ‘This is deadly earnest, we are in a fight for America’s soul,’ he said. Both Bidens were met with tremendous applause and goodwill from the heavily Democratic crowd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Such a drama queen

You don’t photoshop very well

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to Republicans

Such a drama queen

You don’t photoshop very well

Don't need to with jojo!

maxresdefault.jpg

Better than GROPING all the young girls...as well as hitting on the older ones....Jojo is an expert on groping, many youtubers with bitem feeling them up!

Please show me any story about Joe Biden groping someone.

Mighty Joe Biden will make a great President

Obama Part II

Forum List

Back