How’d That Work Out for You, Lefty’s?

This was the IDIOT that the PROGRESSIVES were so anxious to testify?

The SCHMUCK made a FOOL out of himself!

Fell free to list your lifetime achievements and then I'll embarrass you with his.

Are you familiar with the attaboy, aww shit ratio?

Let me put it this way, when Mueller got home tonight his military medals had thrown themselves over the fence.

This was the IDIOT that the PROGRESSIVES were so anxious to testify?

The SCHMUCK made a FOOL out of himself!

Fell free to list your lifetime achievements and then I'll embarrass you with his.

Are you familiar with the attaboy, aww shit ratio?

Let me put it this way, when Mueller got home tonight his military medals had thrown themselves over the fence.

Yeah except his military honors are only a fraction of his past.

this is all been a bunch of CRAP
and the investigator is an IDIOT --investigating NOTHING--no crime
.....the MSM/leftist/''leftists''/Dems have been shown to be IDIOTS also---and this is just more proof
Rep. Jerry Nadler: "What about total exoneration? Did you actually totally exonerate the President?"

Former special counsel Robert Mueller: "No."

Mueller added that President Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves office...
you people are IDIOTS
no collusion --you've been talking that crap and impeaching since 2016
ahahahahahhahahahhahahah
Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it not a lie.
Trump is STILL the POTUS
When did I say he wasn't, dumbass?
you obviously hate Trump--but he's your POTUS--still
you are still crying--since 2016
you don't want Trump as your POTUS

how did 11 hearings on Benghazi work out for you Righties ?

Hillary exposed herself to the American People just how corrupt she was and did not get elected President. I’d say the hearings worked out well.

you people are IDIOTS
no collusion --you've been talking that crap and impeaching since 2016
ahahahahahhahahahhahahah
Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it not a lie.
Trump is STILL the POTUS
When did I say he wasn't, dumbass?
you obviously hate Trump--but he's your POTUS--still
you are still crying--since 2016
you don't want Trump as your POTUS

I can accept that which I cannot change.

That being said, black people are here to stay no matter how much you hate them.

Trump won’t be president forever.

Blacks are here to stay.

Suck it up buttercup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone thinks that the book is way better than the movie. Schiff should have cancelled the afternoon session. The Republicans are putting way more points up than the dems.
The good news is that the DOJ and FBI are investigating the origin of the Mueller Investigaton, the Steele Dossier, the deep state coup, and using the intel agencies as partisan political tools.
/——/ And that is why Mueller is pretending to be befuddled and senile. He wants a medical way out. If you watch his press conference about 3 months ago, he was sharp and cogent. It’s all an act.

Everyone thinks that the book is way better than the movie. Schiff should have cancelled the afternoon session. The Republicans are putting way more points up than the dems.
The good news is that the DOJ and FBI are investigating the origin of the Mueller Investigaton, the Steele Dossier, the deep state coup, and using the intel agencies as partisan political tools.
/——/ And that is why Mueller is pretending to be befuddled and senile. He wants a medical way out. If you watch his press conference about 3 months ago, he was sharp and cogent. It’s all an act.

He read the presser and did not take questions. So I'm not so sure to be honest

/——/ I’m convinced it was an act to get sympathy as a tired old man.

/——/ I’m convinced it was an act to get sympathy as a tired old man.

It could have been, I'm not counting that out entirely. Stranger things have happened. But I think the more likely scenario is that he's just....declining. Because usually those political types are MUCH too egotistical to want to portray themselves that way. IMO

The leftists don't get presumption of innocence. In their tyrannical world, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said at the Turning Point USA’s Teen Student Action Summit in Washington, DC, on Wednesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller does not understand American jurisprudence.

“Here’s the thing,” Paul said. “Alright. I’m not a lawyer. I’m a doctor. But I know that American jurisprudence —our system — is based on what? Innocent until proven guilty.”

“Now Mueller is supposed to be this smart lawyer, but he doesn’t seem to understand the fundamental part of our judicial system,” Paul said. “So he writes in his report, ‘Well, I can not exonerate him, I can’t tell you that he’s innocent.’”

“That’s never the job of a prosecutor,” Paul said. “A prosecutor never does that. You either prove guilt or the presumption is of innocence.”

Rand Paul on Mueller: He Doesn’t Understand Presumed Innocence

The leftists don't get presumption of innocence. In their tyrannical world, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said at the Turning Point USA’s Teen Student Action Summit in Washington, DC, on Wednesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller does not understand American jurisprudence.

“Here’s the thing,” Paul said. “Alright. I’m not a lawyer. I’m a doctor. But I know that American jurisprudence —our system — is based on what? Innocent until proven guilty.”

“Now Mueller is supposed to be this smart lawyer, but he doesn’t seem to understand the fundamental part of our judicial system,” Paul said. “So he writes in his report, ‘Well, I can not exonerate him, I can’t tell you that he’s innocent.’”

“That’s never the job of a prosecutor,” Paul said. “A prosecutor never does that. You either prove guilt or the presumption is of innocence.”

/—-/ That’s how Communism works. You’re guilty until you prove your innocence. No wonder democRATs like it

Trump hands in a WRITTEN REPORT swearing to Mueller he cant remember, then walks away tweeting "no collusion" and ignoring subpoenas ....

you goddamn right Paul couldnt prove or prove jackshit one way or the other either.

Trump hands in a WRITTEN REPORT swearing to Mueller he cant remember, then walks away tweeting "no collusion" and ignoring subpoenas ....

you goddamn right Paul couldnt prove or prove jackshit one way or the other either.
/——/ I can’t prove one way of the other if you robbed the 7/11 this morning. Since I can’t exonerate you, it means you’re guilty until you prove yourself innocent—- using your sense of justice and fair play.

Why the hell would you compare Benghazi to an investigation that found 10 instances of possible Obstruction of Justice and will more then likely get Trump impeached (if not removed) for?

Why the hell would you compare Benghazi to an investigation that found 10 instances of possible Obstruction of Justice and will more then likely get Trump impeached (if not removed) for?

what did the dems do with 10 instances of obstruction in heir pocket ?

they should have kicked Barr's lackey ass on top of Trump's ass and proceeded from there - now they're getting watered down with Trumpspin, and gasping for air.

Obama and Clinton murdered four Americans as sure as if they pulled the triggers themselves.

That's how it worked out.

I once posted the timeline that showed that Obama and Hillary may have known about it after the fact but it was well on the way of being dealt with by the US Special Operations within the hour. Due to the distance, time and complexity, the Special Operations could not have reacted any faster or better. One of those 4 dead was from the relief rescue group. But don't let facts get in the way of a good HATE speech.

/——/ I can’t prove one way of the other if you robbed the 7/11 this morning. Since I can’t exonerate you, it means you’re guilty until you prove yourself innocent—- using your sense of justice and fair play.

for the 99th time - Trump refuses to do anything that would suggest he might be guilty, and the dems let him slide by.

the fat fuck is SUING CONGRESS to keep from turning over information

YOU PROVE UP OR DOWN , AND TAKE PAUL WITH YOU.

Last edited:

what did the dems do with 10 instances of obstruction in heir pocket ?

they should have kicked Barr's lackey ass on top of Trump's ass and proceeded from there - now they're getting watered down with Trumpspin, and gasping for air.

Slow your roll, if you think Democrats will simply let this go then you don't understand whats going on.

They are trying to make the strongest case they can with public testimonies of what is ALREADY in the report, but once those take place the impeachment hearings will begin for sure.

Trump commited Obstruction crimes and to simply swap it under the rug is to undermine this country for generations to come, to elevate the President above the law.

And they DID kick Barr's ass by holding him in criminal contempt. DOJ just a day ago refused to prosecute, which was of course was expected. But that needed to play out for Democrats to take the next steps. But even if they do nothing further, Barr has a black stain on his career.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back