Howard Stern nailed it

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Stern pretty much said what everybody is thinking.. “For once do something good for the country, calm down your fucking loony hillbilly friends, and tell them you lost the election and you’re going to help the transition,” he said, according to the Daily News. “These loonies who follow you are all worked up; they think something was taken from them.”..Howard Stern Makes A Stark Prediction For Trump's Post-White House Plans

Stern pretty much said what everybody is thinking.. “For once do something good for the country, calm down your fucking loony hillbilly friends, and tell them you lost the election and you’re going to help the transition,” he said, according to the Daily News. “These loonies who follow you are all worked up; they think something was taken from them.”..Howard Stern Makes A Stark Prediction For Trump's Post-White House Plans
When I want political advice, I don't turn to washed up shock jocks or washed up nasty women on The View. But that's just me, you make your own decisions.

When I want political advice, I don't turn to washed up shock jocks or washed up nasty women on The View. But that's just me, you make your own decisions.
Washed up shock jocks?..why does Limbaugh and Hannity come to mind?

Just do an audit, and I am sure he would.

ben do you ever have something to say that doesnt come from someone else?......just asking...

Howard Stern treats women with respect.

Stern’s is dreaming. Apparently he doesn’t know anything about Trump.

Howard Stern treats women with respect.
sterns another fucking hypocrite.....

Oh yeah a real expert and someone to look up to. Just about the left's speed and about what one would expect of the shitfirbrains bunch..

Ah yes...the idiot everyone considers a sell out. Please. He is an idiot.

Oh yeah a real expert and someone to look up to. Just about the left's speed and about what one would expect of the shitfirbrains bunch..
Says someone who 'looks up' to a guy like Trump...priceless

Forum List

Back