How would your ideal healthcare system work.

: the premiums of insurance companies have rised faster than the already skyrocketing costs of hospitals. Why would that be ?
Everyone I know do

a liberal will always seem like a retarded child. Liberals made competition illegal among insurance companies in 1946 with McCarran Furguson. You have learned that and forgot it 12 times now because you lack the IQ to understand it. Don't you have friends or parents who can explain basic stuff to you when you cant understand it??

Baiamonte,
1) If your insurance covers hospital A whose quality is 9.5 and has a price of 100 and hospital B whose quality is 10 and has a price of 200, and your insurance covers both what will you choose ?

2) If your insurance covers hospital A whose quality is 9.5 and has a price of 100 and hospital B whose quality is 9.5 and has a price of 200, and your insurance covers both what will you choose ?

See the problem now ?

: the premiums of insurance companies have rised faster than the already skyrocketing costs of hospitals. Why would that be ?
Everyone I know do

a liberal will always seem like a retarded child. Liberals made competition illegal among insurance companies in 1946 with McCarran Furguson. You have learned that and forgot it 12 times now because you lack the IQ to understand it. Don't you have friends or parents who can explain basic stuff to you when you cant understand it??

Baiamonte,
1) If your insurance covers hospital A whose quality is 9.5 and has a price of 100 and hospital B whose quality is 10 and has a price of 200, and your insurance covers both what will you choose

dear, its like asking would I choose a BWM or Ford. These are choices people make every day. Whats wrong with you?

dear, why would you say that? Notice how you love idiotic conclusions and don't see the need to present reasons
Baiamonte , we've already been through this in another thread : the premiums of insurance companies have rised faster than the already skyrocketing costs of hospitals. Why would that be ?

I suspect it's because, for many decades now, the insurance industry has been banking on an expanding pool of enrollees. As long as their customer base was expanding rapidly enough, they could absorb the health care inflation they helped create. But as population growth has slowed and, more importantly, younger people have begun to wise up about the real value of insurance, new revenue sources dried up and they had to compensate with aggressive premium hikes.

This, of course, chased off even more customers which is why they decided to go for the mandate. It's their last gasp and forcing all of us onto their sinking ship.

I suspect it's because, for many decades now, the insurance .

actually premimums rise very fast because the liberals made competition beween insurance companies illegal. When there is no competition there is no incentive to be efficient.

Forum List

Back