how would biden take my guns.

Bad luck for you that you do not live in the ancient Greek world. In every city existed another form of society. The most admired were the Spartans - a slaveholder society with a strong darwinism. As far as I heard they were the reason for the final death of the complete ancient Greek world.

There are plenty of modern societies that seem to handle corruption better than most. Japan seems relatively ethical, for example. They do have things like the Yakuza, but Japan is a far less violent place than America.

¿reconcile? ...

¿Eh?

Democrats are doing pretty well and Republicans not so much in your report to God, huh?

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the members of the political parties "the democrats" and "the republicans" of the USA. I'm a German.

No one does fascism like a German. You guys don't fuck around. You have a real future in the Democrat party.

So how did you get this job for God judging people? Did God reach out to you to provide lists of who to condemn or did you just know he wanted that from you?

Another internet tough guy.
unimpressed

God you're a stupid fascist, that made no sense at all

Wait. I support ANTIFA which stands for, Anti fascism. So I’m not the fascist. Trump the third Hitler wanna be
So, this is what a QAnon space alien sounds like., Don’t forget the Cannibals .

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point
Well, we know you don’t know, anything that hasn’t been Fix News approved.

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
QAnon.....type QAnon, then press return. I think you can do that.
are you any good at explaining qanon ? What are they? Like anonymous?
che k with the FBI bulletin on QAnon. They think it’s real.

Yes, you support Antifa, the preeminent fascist organization in the United States. Of course you do

I can read, you can’t. Anti FA, is a contraction for anti fascism. Guess that slipped by you in English class. That makes YOU and Trump and his merry band of whites, fascists.
If they supported fascism it would sound like pro fascism. is this too much ?

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you
You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

I don't even know what QAnon actually is, retard. Neither do you, you just inhale fake news. You're QAnon, duh dar burb. What a child you are
Burp. Too hard for you to Google and get a law enforcement contribution to the topic ? Figured.

My God you're stupid, I totally just addressed that point about the leftist media
Another strange remark from an internet tough guy.

Fake news is just lying. They aren't just four part show to one part facts. For example, they constantly misquoted Trump and presented their misquotes as fact.

Four parts show to one part fact would be a good description of Fox News. I always verify anything they say with independent sources. But they don't lie and make up news like fake news does
No, I didn't mean it the way you are taking it.

All the news networks BEND facts to please their audience. That's capitalism. What do you want, a government network in charge of the news? Who's the commie now?

They didn't kill him first.... he was dead before they got there...that is what 2X the lethal dose of Fentanyl means..........even if paramedics had arrived first and given him aid, he would have died.......the knee on the neck did nothing to add to that outcome...they ..... did.... not...... kill....him.....

He reacted as trained......they have training from that cities police training doctrine which shows how to use the knee to the neck.........that officer should be found not guilty and returned to duty....

I have seen no evidence he was dead before the cop cut off his air. What is that claim based on?

The 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....he was already dead...he just hadn't stopped moving......even if paramedics were on the scene there was nothing they could do...his lungs were done.

I think the future is more likely to be something like Elysium, if you ever saw that film.

We're going to be a slightly wealthier version of Brazil with the racial tensions of South Africa.
I did see the film, enjoyed it and a Mad Max is certainly a possibility.

However, are you aware of crispr? I don't think it's advisable to give super powers to a flawed species. Even on today's lesser scale, too much concentrated power is part of the problem.
Agreed, but that's why I advocate splitting up the US into multiple countries. The feds are a good representation of too much concentrated power.
Ok, but how would that work?

Let's say you divided the country in two: The Red States of America, and the Blue States of America. First, you'd have staggering geographic problems. You'd also have approximately half the people in each new country forced (or at least wanting) to move.

And check this out:
Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

California fared a bit better than other blue states. It received 96 cents for every dollar the state sent to Washington.

On average, states received $1.14 in federal spending for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. That’s why the federal government has a budget deficit.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states (apnews.com)

cabrini was a failure, chicago inner city is unmanageable, fifty years of democrat leadership isn't working and the media hides it.
No surprise, most inner cities are a problem. It comes with poverty. Desperate people do desperate things.
There has to be a way. a combination of technology (video) and nat guard. The nearest base is pretty far.
I hate to be a cynic, but as much as I see a lot of good in the human spirit, I am also reminded of something Emerson wrote more than 150 years ago. "We live in a low state of the world". His reference was to the imperfection of the species.
I get the Darwin, im an atlas shrugged guy
Libertarians stole their idea from the Anarchist (leftwing) and then added back extensive property law - not to mention police powers and courts to defend it all. I've often wondered what a Libertarian moans on his death bed. "If I'd have just accumulated one more dollar, I could die happy,"

Funny how so many of us preach that its family, friends, and good health, the simple things that makes us happy. But for most of us that's lip service. When it comes to a material life, enough is never enough.

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

It's unfortunate that you don't hear the basic facts in fake news, isn't it? They just don't give the states because that would undercut their political agenda.

They also don't acknowledge that all sides overwhelmingly agreed George Floyd was murdered and wanted the cop who killed him charged. Again, they are trying to stoke anger for political benefit. How angry would screaming at the top of their lungs that this was an atrocity everyone wanted the cop charged get people? No, they scream it's an atrocity and imply Republicans didn't want the cop charged, which is just a lie. Lies work for the left, it's the core of their arguments
You are wrong (about me). I know what politicians are. I read "The Prince" a long time ago.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I confess Machiavelli of both sides?

Note that I do not ignore that both of us are forced to make choices, insufficient as they may be.

Regarding the news, it's like a jury trial, one part facts and four parts show. You have to read between the lines regardless of who you watch. They all work for money. Don't they?

Fake news is just lying. They aren't just four part show to one part facts. For example, they constantly misquoted Trump and presented their misquotes as fact.

Four parts show to one part fact would be a good description of Fox News. I always verify anything they say with independent sources. But they don't lie and make up news like fake news does
That’s hilarious. Your so called fake News rebroadcasts Trump making his stupid remarks, and they are misquoting him ? htf can you misquote a statement when you show Trump making it ?

Yes, George Floyd was murdered on film. And the cop who murdered him and the useless dolts who stood around and allowed it lost their jobs and were charged with crimes.

So how is that a point? The national stats don't support that cops are murdering backs. Far more blacks murder cops than the other way around and cops don't kill blacks in excess of the proportional interactions with cops.

I LOVE video tape for that reason. No doubt. Let's go after cops when they murder someone no matter what color they are.

But the crisis mode created by the Democrat party and BLM which is a Democrat political advocate not a social justice group does far more harm to our country than good. Anyone paying attention would see that
On the surface, I appreciate the dynamics in your points. I'll leave it at that with the reservation that I'll do some reading on some of what you referenced.

It's unfortunate that you don't hear the basic facts in fake news, isn't it? They just don't give the states because that would undercut their political agenda.

They also don't acknowledge that all sides overwhelmingly agreed George Floyd was murdered and wanted the cop who killed him charged. Again, they are trying to stoke anger for political benefit. How angry would screaming at the top of their lungs that this was an atrocity everyone wanted the cop charged get people? No, they scream it's an atrocity and imply Republicans didn't want the cop charged, which is just a lie. Lies work for the left, it's the core of their arguments
You are wrong (about me). I know what politicians are. I read "The Prince" a long time ago.

Note that I do not ignore that both of us are forced to make choices, insufficient as they may be.

Regarding the news, it's like a jury trial, one part facts and four parts show. You have to read between the lines regardless of who you watch. They all work for money. Don't they?

How can you misquote all the sht Trump has actually said.
We have those new devices called, video recordings.

Sorry, I meant unarmed blacks, but I acknowledge I didn't say that.

I meant shootings that shouldn't have happened. Whether it's the cops fault or not, it's clearly a bad thing when someone unarmed is killed. I wasn't counting white or black actual criminals
Fair enough.

I think all of us would be the better if we were color blind, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Not with you're a racist being the election strategy of the Democrat party, no it's not.

Isn't it sad how women are Democrats over being women? They will call a woman who disagrees with them a racist just for disagreeing with them. So much for women have the right to their own views, huh? Democrat women are no different than Archie Bunker. And it's not just women, every Democrat is a Democrat first. Agree with them or ... you're a racist.

It's been at least 40 years they did that, this it's Trump is BS. I only say 40 years not longer because it began then, just because my memory did so that's how long I personally remember it

So, this is what a QAnon space alien sounds like., Don’t forget the Cannibals .

Oh just stop with the useless rhetoric. Neither you nor I nor anyone else on the board knows what the fuck QAnon is, it's just a useless hate Democrat fascist talking point
Well, we know you don’t know, anything that hasn’t been Fix News approved.

Another eight year old insult from the fake news worshipper.

Show an actual article on what QAnon actually is, no DNC talking points. You can't.

I have no idea who the fuck they are either, there is nothing on them other than from the lefttard media who just talk in DNC talking points
QAnon.....type QAnon, then press return. I think you can do that.

Yes, I've searched and everything about QAnon was the opinion of it from fake news. CNN, the BBC, The NYTimes, ... That was my point.

I don't want fake news sources, which is all that Google new provides.

If you search a Democrat sandal now, all you get are links to fake news defending the Democrats. The news is faker now than when Trump so accurately coined the phrase.

It's sick, you're facists
Qnon might be University of Chicago. Just a rumour.
Or it migh5 be QAnon

So far the only link from QAnon to anyone is to the Democrat party and fake news, which are the only sources you provided so far.

Democrat is the party of slaver, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation and racism and still is. Try being a black and leaving the Democrat party. You'll find out how free and tolerant Democrats are. Democrats are fascists

Yes, you support Antifa, the preeminent fascist organization in the United States. Of course you do
I can read, you can’t. Anti FA, is a contraction for anti fascism. Guess that slipped by you in English class. That makes YOU and Trump and his merry band of whites, fascists.
If they supported fascism it would sound like pro fascism. is this too much ?

LOL, read 1984 and naming. God you're stupid.

Dagosa: But kaz, they call themselves anti-fascist, that proves they aren't fascist even though their chief weapon is fascist and they are Democrats who are fascist. But they said they are anti-fascist and I believe EVERYTHING I read, kaz ...

From the mind of an intellectual child, how stupid are you? The world may never know

Yes, sick fuck. Sex trafficking is a political joke to you
You’re the political joke. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. You’re a QAnon mouthpiece.

I don't even know what QAnon actually is, retard. Neither do you, you just inhale fake news. You're QAnon, duh dar burb. What a child you are
Burp. Too hard for you to Google and get a law enforcement contribution to the topic ? Figured.

My God you're stupid, I totally just addressed that point about the leftist media
Another strange remark from an internet tough guy.

You don't know what the term internet tough guy means

No, I didn't mean it the way you are taking it.

All the news networks BEND facts to please their audience. That's capitalism. What do you want, a government network in charge of the news? Who's the commie now?

The Democrats and fake news's whole strategy is to misquote Trump and completely change what he actually said. That isn't "bending" the truth, that is flat out lying.

And they do it badly. For example, Trump said some of the people who come here illegally are murderers and rapists and they reported he said everyone in Mexico is a murder and a rapist. Trump said M13, a violent Latino gang that preys mostly on other Latinos are animals and they reported he said "immigrants" are animals.

Those are just WTF lies. They are extreme lies, not bending the truth

They didn't kill him first.... he was dead before they got there...that is what 2X the lethal dose of Fentanyl means..........even if paramedics had arrived first and given him aid, he would have died.......the knee on the neck did nothing to add to that outcome...they ..... did.... not...... kill....him.....

He reacted as trained......they have training from that cities police training doctrine which shows how to use the knee to the neck.........that officer should be found not guilty and returned to duty....

I have seen no evidence he was dead before the cop cut off his air. What is that claim based on?

The 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.....he was already dead...he just hadn't stopped moving......even if paramedics were on the scene there was nothing they could do...his lungs were done.

I don't know what that means, he was dead but still moving.

Clearly on the video the other cop said the guy had no pulse and the cop still choked him for 2+ more minutes. That is murder with intent.

To argue that while he was being choked to death he happened to die of a drug overdose isn't persuasive since the cop on video clearly intended to murder him.

We would both know if we were choking someone and we KNEW they had no pulse and we did it two more minutes that would be certain death. A cop certainly knew that

How can you misquote all the sht Trump has actually said.
We have those new devices called, video recordings.

This pales to the videos of dementia Joe's babbling and is totally irrelevant as who cares about his musing about Covid cures. He isn't a doctor, didn't say he was one and no one was going to do anything but doctors.

This is just more of your BS butt hurt.

Every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a total misquote, that is relevant and not included of course because the videos clearly do directly contract the fascist Democrat lies

Clearly on the video the other cop said the guy had no pulse and the cop still choked him for 2+ more minutes. That is murder with intent.

To argue that while he was being choked to death he happened to die of a drug overdose isn't persuasive since the cop on video clearly intended to murder him.

We would both know if we were choking someone and we KNEW they had no pulse and we did it two more minutes that would be certain death. A cop certainly knew that

It means that the drugs in his system killed him.....if paramedics had been on the scene they could not have reversed the damage that had been done by the fentanyl....he just hadn't died at the time the police showed up....but he was going to die wether they were there or not.

They called for paramedics......he was not prevented from breathing with the knee on his neck and it had nothing to do with his death. The knee on the neck is not a choking tacting, it is a pinning tactic and it was a tactic that was allowed and a tactic that was given to the officers through their training....he did not violate his training, he did not violate any procedure....they called for paramedics

they did not beat him, they did not shoot him, they simply restrained him with a technique they were taught and was permitted by their democrat party controlled city government...

The cop did not intend to murder him and your saying that shows you are not as intelligent as you usually seem.

It means that the drugs in his system killed him.....if paramedics had been on the scene they could not have reversed the damage that had been done by the fentanyl....he just hadn't died at the time the police showed up....but he was going to die wether they were there or not.

They called for paramedics......he was not prevented from breathing with the knee on his neck and it had nothing to do with his death. The knee on the neck is not a choking tacting, it is a pinning tactic and it was a tactic that was allowed and a tactic that was given to the officers through their training....he did not violate his training, he did not violate any procedure....they called for paramedics

they did not beat him, they did not shoot him, they simply restrained him with a technique they were taught and was permitted by their democrat party controlled city government...

The cop did not intend to murder him and your saying that shows you are not as intelligent as you usually seem.

If it weren't on tape the other cop saying he had no pulse and then the cop sitting on his neck for two plus more minutes, I think you could argue doubt.

Even if it was the drugs, sitting on his next for two minutes still ensures his death with no pulse.

The cop did it to himself

Agreed, but that's why I advocate splitting up the US into multiple countries. The feds are a good representation of too much concentrated power.
Ok, but how would that work?

Let's say you divided the country in two: The Red States of America, and the Blue States of America. First, you'd have staggering geographic problems. You'd also have approximately half the people in each new country forced (or at least wanting) to move.

And check this out:
Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

California fared a bit better than other blue states. It received 96 cents for every dollar the state sent to Washington.

On average, states received $1.14 in federal spending for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. That’s why the federal government has a budget deficit.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states (apnews.com)
If we assume that it really is a matter of blue states funding red states, then blue states should be very eager to separate from them. The fact that they aren't is rather revealing.

I get the Darwin, im an atlas shrugged guy
Libertarians stole their idea from the Anarchist (leftwing) and then added back extensive property law - not to mention police powers and courts to defend it all. I've often wondered what a Libertarian moans on his death bed. "If I'd have just accumulated one more dollar, I could die happy,"

Funny how so many of us preach that its family, friends, and good health, the simple things that makes us happy. But for most of us that's lip service. When it comes to a material life, enough is never enough.
Libertarianism in America is quite different from libertarianism in most of the rest of the world, but supporting property law doesn't make someone materialistic. Property law is essential to any free society. If you don't have property rights, that basically destroys ambition and innovation. Society becomes stagnant, because there's little motivation to advance in technology or to produce.

Anarcho-capitalists are a significant faction among libertarians, and they believe the market can handle things like policing and courts.

I have read the autopsy report, and it said nothing like that. And people develop high tolerances to fentanyl over time.
But even if true, that he was already going to die, it does not alter the fact it is illegal murder to do a carotid choke hold.
We all saw it.
Whether he died at all, or died of something else, it is still attempted murder by the cop.

Forum List

Back