How would a Trump/DeSantis ticket do against Biden/Harris in 2024?

so you drank the Kool Aid as per instructions

sigh

done for the night? They... the persons observing were specifically told togo home..

quit believing lies... it is just so unbecoming to swallow lies hook line and sinker

makes u look like a dolt
And the proof of GA election fraud is…..

Chirp

Desantis doesn't need Trump.
He's smart enough to carve out his own brand which may even have wider appeal.
He's definitely smart enough. I just wonder if he's tough enough. If they'd unleash the media on him like they did with Trump, I'm not sure he or anyone else could handle it. Trump would be a good lead in for DeSantis, but only if those two could get along. But DeSantis' solid judgements and good ideas might take too much of the attention that Trump seems to need. If Trump would concentrate on his work ethic, can do attitude, toughness and good policies and put his insecurity aside enough to SHARE the whole experience with DeSantis, they would be a superior team. The question is, can Trump's ego take that much sharing?

Last edited:
No, but a Desantis-and-anybody-but-Trump ticket might do the trick...
Hell Anyone but Biden might do the trick…

I doubt Biden is the Democrats candidate and it will be Harris and most likely someone like Cortez as her VP and the Democrats party does everything to lose 2024 while eyeing 2026 and 2028 for a return to power…

Hell Anyone but Biden might do the trick…
EXCEPT for someone who attempted to stage a coup and incited a riotous assault against the Congress of the United States.

The idiot Dems have already far-overreached themselves and have already all-but-lost the 2022 mid-terms and the 2024 general election...

UNLESS the idiot Pubs are dumb enough to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and stubbornly decide to run Trump again...

The Republic needs the MAGA / Trump agenda in large part...

But it can no longer tolerate Trump himself as Chief Executive...

Right Message... Wrong Messenger...

The sooner you come to grips with that Truth the sooner you'll begin doing serious work to take back the country again...

Reads to me like the last chapter of the history of the United States.
Well, we were told that plan was to bring down the establishment at all costs. Democracy is administered by the establishment. So here we are.

vHHcC76.jpg

EXCEPT for someone who attempted to stage a coup and incited a riotous assault against the Congress of the United States.

The idiot Dems have already far-overreached themselves and have already all-but-lost the 2022 mid-terms and the 2024 general election...

UNLESS the idiot Pubs are dumb enough to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and stubbornly decide to run Trump again...

The Republic needs the MAGA / Trump agenda in large part...

But it can no longer tolerate Trump himself as Chief Executive...

Right Message... Wrong Messenger...

The sooner you come to grips with that Truth the sooner you'll begin doing serious work to take back the country again...
I ain’t voting for Trump nor have I so you better know that first before lecturing me what I must do!

The GOP is playing Hot Potato with the Democratic Party and neither want to win this election and why?

Simple, the collapse of the economy is going to be epic and neither want to deal with the mess, so Democrats are doing their best to lose and eyeing for a 2026 return to power with the hope the American Public memory is short and MSM sell the collapse of our economy being the Republicans fault and not both parties fault because of decades of stupidity!

De santis is trying to kill all the kids in Florida at the moment.
While I believe that every parent has a right to make a health decision for their child and DeSan‘tis is wrong, your statement is a dishonest, flat out partisan lie.

Putting up an old article from VF doesn't prove anything. Try a recent CNN article instead

Trump/DeSantis 89%

Potatohead/Ho 11%

However, it is not the voters that decides who wins but the ones that count the votes.

So after the votes are counted in all the big city shitholes in America by Democrats the results are:

Trump/DeSantis 49%

Potatohead/Ho 51%

It has been done before.

Putting up an old article from VF doesn't prove anything. Try a recent CNN article instead

So his qualifications is he can annoy people.

Bravo, he should be so proud.

The Democrats plan to steal every Presidential election from now on and win that way.
I know they are cheating, they are using a thing of having more voters...

The GOP is slowly figuring out that there policies or lack of them are eventually going to put them on a looser..

GOP and trump are down badly in policy polls... They can only go for fear politics now..

I know they are cheating, they are using a thing of having more voters...

The GOP is slowly figuring out that there policies or lack of them are eventually going to put them on a looser..

GOP and trump are down badly in policy polls... They can only go for fear politics now..
Both sides are blind to what they are and what is hurting them.

Republicans think this abrasive authoritative, the election was stolen BS gains them respect and support, meanwhile Democrats still think America cares about LGBQT issues and other social BS, that is losing themselves support, they both are so unaware that it is laughable if it wasn’t so sad. Democrats think they lost 2016 because of Russia and Republicans think they lost 2020 because of stolen votes. Absolutely insane.

Both sides are blind to what they are and what is hurting them.

Republicans think this abrasive authoritative, the election was stolen BS gains them respect and support, meanwhile Democrats still think America cares about LGBQT issues and other social BS, that is losing themselves support, they both are so unaware that it is laughable if it wasn’t so sad. Democrats think they lost 2016 because of Russia and Republicans think they lost 2020 because of stolen votes. Absolutely insane.
This sums up everything so accurately that everyone is sure to ignore it.

Forum List

Back