How Woke Are You - Quiz

I am proud to say I scored 5 of 84. Take the quiz and be honest about it, unless you're too woke I guess.

You linked us to YOUR results. Not the actual quiz.

Pays to test links before using them.

I am proud to say I scored 5 of 84. Take the quiz and be honest about it, unless you're too woke I guess.

IDK but my spirit animal is the Goat king. LOL

1621545923740.png

View attachment 491650
If that's the case, stay away from Muslims and Tommy Tainart.

View attachment 491650
If that's the case, stay away from Muslims and Tommy Tainart.
LMaO!

I scored a 13.....which is probably more than most woke democrats would score. That was a very specific quiz that requires you to be old as dirt to know some of the answers to.

I scored a 13.....which is probably more than most woke democrats would score. That was a very specific quiz that requires you to be old as dirt to know some of the answers to.
True dat.

34. Got some quotes right.

What is your mental age?​

Results: "I predict your mental age is 17-28!"

I'm 68. :auiqs.jpg:

What is your mental age? - Results

I must have remembered more quotes

I tried, I really did.

13/84

Can't believe how woke I am!

Thankfully, I got 6/84. I don't think it was a fair test. Not sure how I got 6 right when I knew none of the answers. The first question needed a choice of none of the above.

Now we need a quiz on how woke people are aware that there is a man in the WH that the people of this country didn't actually elect for there.

Proud?
A basic US history test?

OK then.
We'll award you the participation trophy.
And we have a winner!
That is the general description of me in all venues but your failure to get more than 1 correct answer on a basic history test?

Pitiful.

Proud?
A basic US history test?

OK then.
We'll award you the participation trophy.
And we have a winner!
That is the general description of me in all venues but your failure to get more than 1 correct answer on a basic history test?

Pitiful.
There is a lot of history, some of which I see as important, and some that I view as little more than snowflake whining thus marginal discussion.

Forum List

Back