How will you spend your free $1,200?

About that election in 2000. Florida has two time zones. The state was called for Bush before the Florida panhandle time zone voting centers closed. Over an hour. Thousands of people ended up not voting. Mostly Repubs. The voting snafu in South Florida was the fault of a Prog woman in one county who approved of a certain type of ballots. A Prog woman. She blew it. Even with that, Progs cheated as they always do. Gore would have been President even if he lost Florida...if he won his home state of Tennessee. He lost his home state in a tight race nationally. What does that tell you?

I think you meant when the called it for Gore winning Florida, not Bush. But yes, that's another factor they don't consider.

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think.

Said no one ever who has done their due diligence. The mainstream media is bought and paid for by the Democratic Party and their donors.
Nope. In 1996 the media was deregulated. 6 corporations bought 99% of it and they now sensor it. They tell you what they want you to hear. Stuff that makes you mad. anti guns, gay marriage, sanctuary cities.

But they’ll never talk about things like Illegal employers or the widening gap between rich and poor.

Station managers used to not have control over the news department. They do now.

Theyre playing you

Nope. In 1996 the media was deregulated. 6 corporations bought 99% of it and they now sensor it. They tell you what they want you to hear. Stuff that makes you mad. anti guns, gay marriage, sanctuary cities.

But they’ll never talk about things like Illegal employers or the widening gap between rich and poor.

Station managers used to not have control over the news department. They do now.

Theyre playing you
Which is exactly why you should support the current president, genius.

Theyre playing you
Which is exactly why you should support the current president, genius.
Trumps playing you the most

Said no one ever who has done their due diligence. The mainstream media is bought and paid for by the Democratic Party and their donors.

Theyre playing you

So what do you want to do about this widening of the gap between rich and poor?

Theyre playing you

Me nothing. But if I worked at a place that made a lot but didn’t pay employees shot I’d want to unionize.

Id also like to go after illegal employers who hire illegals rather than Americans

Id also like to tariff companies that sent jobs overseas and force them back.

omg I’m a trump supporter. Lol

Theyre playing you

Me nothing. But if I worked at a place that made a lot but didn’t pay employees shot I’d want to unionize.

Id also like to go after illegal employers who hire illegals rather than Americans

It was your side that was crying so much about the tariffs. Trump just put a new tariff on Canadian aluminum. If employees unionize, the company packs up and heads for another state or country to get away from them.

We do go after employers who hire illegals, but under our system of justice, you have to prove the employer knew he or she was indeed hiring illegals. Very difficult to do, especially now that fake identification for illegals is an industry inside and outside of our country.

But you're in luck. The Democrats are in leadership of the House; you know, where laws are created and adjusted? They can change the laws and penalties for employers who hire illegals. They can create law that states illegals are not allowed to sue employers (which they currently can) for not hiring them.

Theyre playing you

It was your side that was crying so much about the tariffs. Trump just put a new tariff on Canadian aluminum. If employees unionize, the company packs up and heads for another state or country to get away from them.

We do go after employers who hire illegals, but under our system of justice, you have to prove the employer knew he or she was indeed hiring illegals. Very difficult to do, especially now that fake identification for illegals is an industry inside and outside of our country.

But you're in luck. The Democrats are in leadership of the House; you know, where laws are created and adjusted? They can change the laws and penalties for employers who hire illegals. They can create law that states illegals are not allowed to sue employers (which they currently can) for not hiring them.
Try passing it through the senate.

But you are right. Democrats should make this an issue.

I know they wont do anything because they too realize corporations need immigrants. They just need to make them legal.

Theyre playing you

I know they wont do anything because they too realize corporations need immigrants. They just need to make them legal.

They have no interest in addressing the illegal problem because they want them here.

Theyre playing you

They have no interest in addressing the illegal problem because they want them here.
Yup. So does corporate America. The people who donate to campaigns.

Theyre playing you

So they say, but no evidence to support that claim.

Theyre playing you

You choose not to believe.

Theyre playing you

You choose not to believe.

Because the evidence isn't there. If corporate America were so in bed with the politicians, why were they paying the highest tax rates before Trump? Why the thousands of regulations?

While tilted one way or the other, businesses generally contribute to both parties to keep them off their ass no matter who wins. This way when a policy is considered, the politicians listen more to people who supported them or their party. It's like if you have a problem with a policy in your city. If your Council person or Mayor looks up your voting record and sees you never vote, do you think they will do anything with your complaint other than toss it in the shredder?

Forum List

Back