How Will You Celebrate Trumps Electoral College Victory on Monday?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
In just hours from now the respective states of these United States will exercise their protected states rights as envisioned by the Founding Fathers and cast their lot through that ingenious creation known as the Electoral College. How will you celebrate? I'm seeing some deer meat chili and a beer.

I am going to drown a puppy, then slap a fat anchor baby in the mouth.

Isn't that what all Republicans do?
After dinner I might go down to our local 200 ft high bridge...and watch liberals jump.

I am going to drown a puppy, then slap a fat anchor baby in the mouth.

Isn't that what all Republicans do?
Meh, I do that every day, no fun.

I am going to get royally drunk, something I wish I could do every day. :p

I'm hoping that I get my "Liberal Hunting License" in the mail Monday.

With all the whining and caterwauling, they won't be hard to track.

What exactly happens on Monday?
Electoral College meets to elect Trump.
Is it televised? Are faithless electors named and shamed? Haven there ever been any? Etc. I'm not American, so I wondered if it's private and then reported on or if the process is a big deal?
Oh it will be covered by media...but they meet in secret. Wonder how many Hillary electors will cross to Trump as show of disgust for how liberals have sent death threats to members?

Is it televised? Are faithless electors named and shamed? Haven there ever been any? Etc. I'm not American, so I wondered if it's private and then reported on or if the process is a big deal?
Oh it will be coveted by media...but they meet in secret. Wonder how many Hillary electors will cross to Trump as show of disgust for how liberals have sent death threats to members?

The survival of the middle class is at stake. Trump is BAD, VERY BAD.

Is it televised? Are faithless electors named and shamed? Have there ever been any? Etc. I'm not American, so I wondered if it's private and then reported on or if the process itself is made public a big deal?

Typically, it's not even broadcast, because it's just a sure thing. The voting is done in the respective states, and then sent to the House of Representatives where the Speaker makes the formal announcement. I'm sure that announcement will be on tv.

Oh it will be coveted by media...but they meet in secret. Wonder how many Hillary electors will cross to Trump as show of disgust for how liberals have sent death threats to members?

The survival of the middle class is at stake. Trump is BAD, VERY BAD.
LOL - you're right, the middle class is at stake, and only Trump can save it.

Look at the damage done over the past 8 years.

Forum List

Back