Jan 6 Committee's Real Purpose: Imprison Trump, Destroy Electoral College, Nationalize Voting Systems

I don't know...Democrats spent 4 years on an attempted coup spending millions of taxpayer dollars and still haven't been held accountable.
Maybe if Trump gets elected again he can unilaterally criminalize congress exercising it's constitutional oversight authority. Keep hoping.

I listed my positions on the issues on this thread? Where? Show me.

If someone isn't a mindless orange sheep like you, they're a "leftie". That's as deep as you're capable of getting.

You bore me.
You are CLEARY a mindless anti-orange sheep. Not how sure how that's any different.

I realize you're not sure. I realize you don't understand. That's what I have come to expect.

I completely understand you as does everybody else on this board. If Trump did it, it is bad. Anything this administration does that opposes a Trump policy you are fine with, not because it may be a good or bad thing, but simply because it opposes Trump. Yes, we all get it. You just haven't come to the self-realization that this is where you are...your hatred of Trump consumes you. Sadly, you are not alone.

I completely understand you as does everybody else on this board. If Trump did it, it is bad. Anything this administration does that opposes a Trump policy you are fine with, not because it may be a good or bad thing, but simply because it opposes Trump. Yes, we all get it. You just haven't come to the self-realization that this is where you are...your hatred of Trump consumes you. Sadly, you are not alone.
I wonder if the actual individual issues matter to you people any more, or if your lives simply revolve around loving and defending your cult leader.

I can't ask, of course, because nothing you people say can be believed.

But I sure do wonder.

I wonder if the actual individual issues matter to you people any more, or if your lives simply revolve around loving and defending your cult leader.

I can't ask, of course, because nothing you people say can be believed.

But I sure do wonder.

Have you noticed that virtually every one of your posts has some derogatory language about Trump? "Orange, cult, etc." Yeah, you need help.

I would LOVE to discuss issues, the problem is that it always devolves into nothing more than a Trump hatefest when Democrats and other anti-Trumpers are backed into a corner.

You will be hard-pressed to defend this administration's policies and deep down you KNOW that we would be better off had Trump been re-elected, but you just can't stomach the idea because "orange man bad".

And yet, over here in reality, I could never be a Democrat. Too many disagreements.

Poor little binary thinker.
You voted for biden who is a democrat

Democrat are inflicting their policies on America thanks to you

Come to the Capitol, it's going to be wild.
Stand back and stand by.
Fight like hell (people say all the time & don't mean violence)

You're projecting a helluva lot snowflake....
Trump. The first English speaking President who needed an interpretor. You bozos like to say, "He's a man who means what he says!!" But you're the first to reinterpret just about every word he says. And if that doesn't work, he will just change what he did say after the fact and after the heat is on. Helsinki for instance, he clearly stated that he could not imagine a reason why Putin would want to interfere in our elections and the next day, after his people pointed out how ridiculous that was he changed it to say that he meant "wouldn't." Which if you watch the video, makes no sense at all in the context of what was being said. But, as goofy as that excuse was, his cult bought it hook, line and sinker! He has been the perfect storm. He found a bunch of folks even more stupid than he is and indoctrinated them with his poisonous rhetoric. Reminds me of the film, "Being There." But that film was meant to be a satire with no real basis in truth.

Trump. The first English speaking President who needed an interpretor. You bozos like to say, "He's a man who means what he says!!" But you're the first to reinterpret just about every word he says. And if that doesn't work, he will just change what he did say after the fact and after the heat is on. Helsinki for instance, he clearly stated that he could not imagine a reason why Putin would want to interfere in our elections and the next day, after his people pointed out how ridiculous that was he changed it to say that he meant "wouldn't." Which if you watch the video, makes no sense at all in the context of what was being said. But, as goofy as that excuse was, his cult bought it hook, line and sinker! He has been the perfect storm. He found a bunch of folks even more stupid than he is and indoctrinated them with his poisonous rhetoric. Reminds me of the film, "Being There." But that film was meant to be a satire with no real basis in truth.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

:p

This period is going to be studied for a long time, just as are other dark periods in world history.

The question usually ends up being, how can a large group be manipulated by a small group to fall in line for one sociopath?

This is a study of psychology, sociology, anthropology.
Do yourself a favor and watch the movie "Being There" starring Peter Sellers in his final role. The parallels are interesting.

Have you noticed that virtually every one of your posts has some derogatory language about Trump? "Orange, cult, etc." Yeah, you need help.

I would LOVE to discuss issues, the problem is that it always devolves into nothing more than a Trump hatefest when Democrats and other anti-Trumpers are backed into a corner.

You will be hard-pressed to defend this administration's policies and deep down you KNOW that we would be better off had Trump been re-elected, but you just can't stomach the idea because "orange man bad".
Not so much, "orange man bad" But more that, "Orange Man crazy and a clear danger to democracy!"

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Says the guy with DOZENS of USDA certified Grade A prime sociopaths in his leadership.

lol - if you fuckers actually cared about what you say you care about, you would have purged your leadership a long time ago
You cultists are feeling the heat of your cult master finally being revealed for what he is. For what most adults could already see for themselves. Hell, your entire GOP already knew what a nutjob Trump is and said so during the GOP campaigns back in 2016. And for once, they got it right. But now, we see that they were all cowards because once he won they changed their tune because now it was either suck up to the maniac or lose their cushy jobs. In your entire party, only 3 have maintained their courage. Romney, Cheney and Kinzinger. That's all, 3 That's just how corrupt and self serving your heroes have become. They have cow towed to that diseased MFer! Given up their self respect and their humanity for the world to see. But now it's time to face the music. You don't like it? Tough Shit!!

One of my favorites. The one striking difference is that Chauncey is a decent, gentle, humble soul -- the exact opposite of this vulgar man-child.
Both so unfit for office though. LOL Another big difference is that Chauncy is world's smarter than the other fictional President. LOL

Forum List

Back