How Will the Ds lose in 2020?

Nah. The USA will lose in 2020 because, historically, everyone hires idiots.
OTOH heroin is cheaper( thanks to your CIA) and the 'Stones are planning another tour.

I think by the 2020 elections, whoever the Democratic opponent is will know chapter and verse all the crimes that Trump is accused of

During the debates, Trump will be forced to face the camera and lie, again and again and again

By 2020 after the dems and Mueller hacked their way thru all the Trump accusations, the voters will have seen how the dems misused the FBI/DOJ and the intel community to spy on Trump and ended up with egg on their faces. The biggest lie will be the dems' accusation of "collusion" by the Trump campaign...

Just think of it, By 2020, the findings will be out and Trump will have done nothing but say.....Lies, lies, lies
He will refuse to answer to anything
But in the debates, he will be asked specifics about his crimes in front of the American people
Not going to be pretty

Before the 2020 debates the House dems can launch "investigations" into these allegations:
Here are the major Trump investigations Democrats could launch if they retake the House
Tax Returns (does Trump owe Russia large loans?)
Campaign ties to Putin, i.e. collusion (does Mueller have anything serious?)
Hush payments (not a major problem for Trump per Dershowitz)
Kavanaugh sexual abuse (bring it, the GOP needs more energy for 2020)
Abuse of power (no real basis)
Puerto Rico (no real basis)
Emoluments clause abuses (doing business is not taking "gifts" from foreigners)

Don't forget the 18 or so active lawsuits against the Trump admin and Trump personally:
The People vs. Donald Trump: An Updated Guide to Every Major Lawsuit the President Faces
List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Trump is going to be one busy puppy

Screaming Nothing Burger will only get you so far
He has some Splain’n to do and I don’t think we can trust his answers

They will have a candidate who wants open borders, more services for illegals, and fuck white people and the police as usual. Instead of a wall the candidate will propose building a bridge so that all of the 3rd world horde can freely populate USA.

That's how they will lose.

the other problems for the Ds include R gerrymandering of the currently blue wall after 2020 and a backlash against illegals.

Forum List

Back