How Will Supreme Court Rule On Ballot Case?

How will the Supreme Court rule on the Trump/ballot case?

• Total voters

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
How will the Supreme Court rule on the Trump/ballot case? Let USMB decide. Will they or won't they? To me the decision will be a no brainer.

It's not even a debate. 9-0 with even the dimocrap lapdogs agreeing the States over-stepped their authority when they decided to strip American Citizens of their right to vote.

But, they're dimocrap scum.

And that's what scum does.

dimocrap FILTH are starting to look more like Mao and Stalin every day

My guess is that the court will rule that Trump must be on ballot UNLESS he is found guilty of something specific between now and then.

It's not even a debate. 9-0 with even the dimocrap lapdogs agreeing the States over-stepped their authority when they decided to strip American Citizens of their right to vote.

But, they're dimocrap scum.

And that's what scum does.

dimocrap FILTH are starting to look more like Mao and Stalin every day
I don't know about 9-0.

My guess is that the court will rule that Trump must be on ballot UNLESS he is found guilty of something specific between now and then.
Guilty of "something" doesn't count. Democrats want to keep Trump off the ballot claiming he is an insurrectionist. That's their whole spiel regarding the 14th. If you can keep Trump off the ballot for "something" then you can keep Biden off the ballot for "something".

Guilty of "something" doesn't count. Democrats want to keep Trump off the ballot claiming he is an insurrectionist. That's their whole spiel regarding the 14th. If you can keep Trump off the ballot for "something" then you can keep Biden off the ballot for "something".

Go for it. I think that would be great.

Forum List

Back