Johnson How Upset Are Johnson Supporters?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
The threshold for getting on the debate stage is 15%. in a compilation of 5 major polls. While I think this is ridiculous, it is the fact of the matter.

Gary Johnson is probably not going make it. A key reason? Jill Stein.

Jill Stein, who isn't even on the ballot in all 50 states ( which, by the way, is what I think should be the threshold ) is grabbing enough of the "unhappy vote" to keep the Libertarian from getting a chance to join the media bonanza.

I have to believe that Johnson supporters are on the verge of exploding with anger over this fact.

I think Johnson is doing better in the polls than posted. Since we know for a fact Clinton cheated Sanders its not a stretch to surmise Clinton is cheating Johnson.

Johnson is aiming toward the 2020 nomination of the GOP.

What he needs is a significant Trump defeat.

I think Johnson is doing better in the polls than posted. Since we know for a fact Clinton cheated Sanders its not a stretch to surmise Clinton is cheating Johnson.

Yes. Of course. Clinton has control over the nation's most well established pollsters. You sure know your stuff.

Or not.

Rather than perceiving Johnson as the ‘victim’ of some sort of ‘unfair’ and ‘capricious’ process, perhaps Johnson has only himself to blame, where Johnson is alone responsible for the status of his campaign.

Perhaps Johnson has failed to effectively communicate his massage, or perhaps his libertarian message is being rejected by a large majority of voters.

Yes. Of course. Clinton has control over the nation's most well established pollsters. You sure know your stuff.
As a matter of fact she does. Thank you for admitting it. Johnson strikes me as an easy going fair minded and open fellow. The very traits Hillary lacks and destroys.

Johnson's future may well be better tied to 2020 or 2024. Once the Hillary crap is over and America returns to greater freedoms and hopefully a more honest press Johnson will get his due.

But given the face time given to the graft and corruption of the DNC and its hogging of airtime and print press well he is simply not getting the time he deserves.

df commits himself to a conspiracy theory that Clinton controls the national polls.

Emotional outbursts like df's demonstrates a theme of defeatism, which is why Hillary is going to win walking away.

Last edited:

Hitlery is a joke in search of a punchline......can't draw supporters to her infrequent appearances while Sanders supporters have developed a seething hatred for the klunt. Gary Johnson picked a CFR member as a running mate so that automatically disqualifies him from being a viable alternative. People are waking up........

The lamestream media is trying to carry the lardass Hitlery over the finish line....second verse same as the first...they did the same thing for the Barrypuppet. This is the proverbial "Groundhog Day" of politics.

The lamestream media is trying to carry the lardass Hitlery over the finish line....second verse same as the first...they did the same thing for the Barrypuppet. This is the proverbial "Groundhog Day" of politics.
In other words, you have no evidence, no facts, no nothing other than you disagree with the media. OK.

The threshold for getting on the debate stage is 15%. in a compilation of 5 major polls. While I think this is ridiculous, it is the fact of the matter.

Jill Stein, who isn't even on the ballot in all 50 states ( which, by the way, is what I think should be the threshold ) is grabbing enough of the "unhappy vote" to keep the Libertarian from getting a chance to join the media bonanza.

I have to believe that Johnson supporters are on the verge of exploding with anger over this fact.
why would histories electoral bitches be mad that they are losing again?

the most they can hope for is a chance at bronze.

In other words, you have no evidence, no facts, no nothing other than you disagree with the media. OK.

I know that 90 percent of the media is owned by 6 conglomerates whose heads of those have a seat at the CFR table.....do you wish to dispute that?????Bring it on, bitch because I will wipe up the cyber floor with you.

From an OP I wrote about three hours ago.

"Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury"

Johnson does not have that kind of trash/baggage tied to him. He seems like a rather honest fellow. Her {Clinton's} stunts and those by the DNC have prevented better coverage to other runners and that has hurt Johnson.

Now that is evidence, df. Thank you. Dale, I advise you to study what DF did.

Now, df, you have to show specific on-going evidence that all of these people are in cahoots (a la the Bannon media campaign for DT).
No I don't because I presented it as the reason Johnson does not get the press he deserves.

She cheated Bill's johnson to the point he got in trouble fooling around..

Remember boys & girls.....

If the post you are about to publish has more to say about another member of the USMB community than it does about the thesis of the thread, it's probably a troll post.

df commits himself to a conspiracy theory that Clinton controls the national polls.

Emotional outbursts like df's demonstrates a theme of defeatism, which is why Hillary is going to win walking away.

Diebold machines with back-door software easily accessible with no paper trail or accountability.....sure looks like a "banana republic" to me which is why I opted out of the UCC and gave up my U.S "citizenship" status....of course you think that isn't a possibility...(snicker)

Not really because if Johnson were smart he would offer Stein and maybe another candidate from another political party the chance to debate each other and have it streamed on the internet...

There are ways around it and maybe Johnson and Stein need to start thinking about these ways and change how the game is played...

I like that idea... earn a place on the debate stage by getting on all 50 ballots.

I like that idea... earn a place on the debate stage by getting on all 50 ballots.

The powers that be make it almost impossible to get a third party candidate on the ballot of every state...the hoops one has to jump through makes the election process total joke.

Forum List

Back