How to un-rig our election process and restore election integrity.

Hardly a non-sequitor.

You guys claim your concern is about 'voter fraud", something you've been mewling about since 2000 (when you realize the majority of Americans don't vote for your nonsense) but have yet to prove any real voter fraud occurs, with or without mail-in ballots.

If mail in forms are sufficient to file your taxes and gather your information for the Census, then they should be adequate for recording your vote.

This isn't about "voter fraud", it's about the fact poor people - at least the ones with good sense - don't feel a need to vote for the interests of Billionaires.

Taxes are mostly online now so stuff that BS with all your other garbage.

So filing taxes online is just a secure as mailing in paper taxes. Looks like you kind of fell on your face there.

stupid OX you stepped in it again. They have checks and balances when you file taxes online. Sod off loon. This is not just dumping copy paper into a zuckerbox without even any signature you filthy cheating criminal immoral scum.

Fuck off...You have nothing, and you know it.

No libertarian will ever get elected using that fucked up Rube Goldberg scam.
That's not the point. I thought you might read up on it, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else. But you've clearly just swallowed the fear-mongering propaganda uncritically. Why?

Last edited:
Awesome, let's do voting on line, too!

I said that long long ago. Let the IRS IT people figure out how to do it. If we can file taxes and do billions of credit card transactions. Got to be a way to do it better than voting is done now.

That's not the point. I thought you might read up on it, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else. But you've clearly just swallowed the fear-mongering propaganda uncritically. Why?
I've read up on it and watched it in action....It's a scam whereby you can win an election without winning it....Those are the undeniable results.

It also relies upon awarding fractional votes...Before you try to deny that, it's how mathematics and algorithms work....You need an algorithm to parse out all those 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 27th place votes....That's not "one man one vote", it's one man 1.73925401486 votes.

It's a fucking scam, and you're too fucking thick headed to judge the actual results in reality, while you continue to twaddle on about the theory that has been discredited by said results.

The Article in the OP is not propaganda. It was written by Victoria Collier at the National Election Defense Council, where she serves as Executive Director, and is in bed with a list of who’s who in left wing activism, e.g., Rainbow Push (Rev Jesse Jackson; The Brennan Center for Justice; Transformative Justice Coalition; Public Citizen; Common Cause, and others to mention a few.

BTW, please note I posted the wrong link to the article mentioned in the OP. That link is not one to the full article. Please see: How to Rig an Election . . . The G.O.P. aims to paint the country red for the full article, which is a worthwhile read for those sincerely concerned about the integrity of our election process, and is far from being "propaganda".

The Article in the OP is not propaganda.
Oddball and I were discussing Ranked Choice Voting. Kind of an off-topic, side discussion I guess.

I just happen to think it's the best thing we could do to "un-rig" our election process right now.

I said that long long ago. Let the IRS IT people figure out how to do it. If we can file taxes and do billions of credit card transactions. Got to be a way to do it better than voting is done now.

I am sure there is, but it depends on what your goal is.

Mail in ballots would INCREASE voter participation. Most people would see that as a good thing.

1. All voter Rolls verified and updated. No more dead people in the rolls, or people who have moved.

2. Paper ballots in person voting, with very limited mail in votes.

3. Must show id to vote. Must be on the voter rolls.

4. Signature verification ipads.

5. Federal prison time minimum sentences for voter fraud.

1. All voter Rolls verified and updated. No more dead people in the rolls, or people who have moved.
Dead people are already removed from the rolls when they die.

2. Paper ballots in person voting, with very limited mail in votes.
Again- we allow every other government function to be done by mail or even online. No reason why people can't vote by mail.

In fact, I can see an advantage to voting by mail. Not so much on the top bill races like President, but frankly, I'd like to take the time to research the downbill issues like school board members or propositions.

3. Must show id to vote. Must be on the voter rolls.

Fuck them poor people.

• As of 2020, nearly 29 million voting-age U.S. citizens did not have a non-expired driver’s license and over 7 million did not have any other form of non-expired government-issued photo identification.
  • In states with strict photo identification laws in 2020 – including Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Wisconsin – over 3 million voting-age U.S. citizens did not have a current driver’s license and over 1 million did not have any non-expired government-issued photo identification. Two additional states, Arkansas and Ohio (as of April 4, 2023), have enacted strict photo ID laws since 2020, with more expected to follow as state legislatures convene this year.
  • More than 11 million young people (18-29 year olds) did not have a current driver’s license and more than 3 million did not have any unexpired government issued photo ID.
    • 18-19 year olds in particular were the most likely by far to lack a driver’s license (39% did not have a license.)

What you propose would probably violate the 15th, 24th and 26th Amendments promising the right to vote.

Voter ID has NEVER been about voter fraud, it's been about disenfranchising poor and minorities.

4. Signature verification ipads.

Another kind of technology that would fuck things up, eh.

5. Federal prison time minimum sentences for voter fraud.
Yes, because I'm sure that these sentences would be carried out fairly.

Stuff it commee fudgepacking sheetbag. If you mess up your taxes and cheat it does not cost me a Retirment savings or 4 years of $5 gas and 10 million dependents to feed and house for 5 years.
If your retirement savings aren’t at peak levels you should fire your investment advisor. Rest of us are killing it.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Solve that by requiring polls to stay open from six am to ten PM.

Not by setting up rigged elections.

Please dont' repond until you've grown out of name-calling.

My song for you:

Early voting for two weeks, mail in by request. Quit trying to screw the working class because you no longer can win popular elections.

Forum List

Back