How to un-rig our election process and restore election integrity.

That may be the only way as long as the count room is not corrupted and/or the machines cannot be hacked and change 300K votes in a milli-second.

Word has to get out now. You have 9 months to get your voter ID or you don't vote. Extreme Elderly or Handicapped and military types (out of home address) get exception.
Blah. I used to support voter id requirements implemented over time but don't see the point any more.

The way I see if Trump or someone like him loses, they will simply claim fake voter ids were used. Probably claim they were flown in from China.

People will believe it.

It's where we are.

Blah. I used to support voter id requirements implemented over time but don't see the point any more.

The way I see if Trump or someone like him loses, they will simply claim fake voter ids were used. Probably claim they were flown in from China.

People will believe it.

It's where we are.
Nobody except Trump ever questions election results when they lose?

People will believe it.

It's where we are.

We saw it. We saw Election night, Trump clear winner. Five States "quit counting" in co-ordination but the next AM had millions of vote spikes 98% sloJoeKamal. We saw 1000s' of affidavits ignored. We saw CNN turn to the live screen with 20K vote swings and pause in shock. We saw it all. We saw video of AZ Signature "verification". Sod off you hack.

We saw it. We saw Election night, Trump clear winner. Five States "quit counting" in co-ordination but the next AM had millions of vote spikes 98% sloJoeKamal. We saw 1000s' of affidavits ignored. We saw CNN turn to the live screen with 20K vote swings and pause in shock. We saw it all. We saw video of AZ Signature "verification". Sod off you hack.
This thread isn't about rehashing your grievances. Take it to court.

That said, I appreciate your perfect example as to why voter ID is pointless now.

Thank you.

Yes, WE SAW Trump lose by 7MM votes and 74 electoral votes. Then WE SAW Trump call for a protest gathering on the day of the counting of the votes and certification. Then WE SAW Trump supporters attack the Capitol Building.

Indeed. WE SAW WHAT YOU DID.

Yes, WE SAW Trump lose by 7MM votes and 74 electoral votes. Then WE SAW Trump call for a protest gathering on the day of the counting of the votes and certification. Then WE SAW Trump supporters attack the Capitol Building.

Indeed. WE SAW WHAT YOU DID.
Seditious conspiracy by Trump supporters.

A horrible day for our country.

Nobody lies and potentially breaks the law in the process as much as trump that I can remember.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” DJT

Can you think of someone?
Sure.

Al Gore and Stacy Abrams.

Except for the breaking the law part. Of course it is not against any law to dispute the results of an election or file court cases.

Not for Trump or anyone else.

Sure.

Al Gore and Stacy Abrams.

Nope. They didn't push for 60 failed court cases, perpetuate conspiracies and break the law.

Except for the breaking the law part. Of course it is not against any law to dispute the results of an election or file court cases.

Nobody said it was but Trump is not indicted for disputing the election results so your point is moot.

Not for Trump or anyone else.
Agreed.

Remember..."Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” DJT

Nope. They didn't push for 60 failed court cases, perpetuate conspiracies and break the law.

Nobody said it was but Trump is not indicted for disputing the election results so your point is moot.
His indictments are a little murky. Even you said “potentially breaks the law,” so you don’t know know what law he supposedly broke.
Agreed.

Remember..."Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” DJT
Why do you think that’s such a trump card, no pun meant?

His indictments are a little murky. Even you said “potentially breaks the law,” so you don’t know know what law he supposedly broke.

They are not murky at all. I said potentially to be fair in my characterization. He hasn't been found guilty yet.

Why do you think that’s such a trump card, no pun meant?
If you don't see it, I don't think I could explain it.

Are you saying if it was uncovered that after Trump won, Obama told his AG to "Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the democrat congressmen,” that you nor the right wing pundits would have issue with it?

-Two weeks of early voting.
-4 days of voting (Saturday - Tuesday).
-Mail in by request.

When a voting machine companies' president is a leading contributor to a presidential candidate's campaign and promises to do everything in his power to elect the candidate, then something is wrong. Especially when the machines fail in a heart bed of his opponent's support. Ohio 2004.

For those sincerely interested in maintain the integrity of our election process, a good starting point is to assess our current situation in light of a Harper’s Magazine article, How to Rig an Election . . . The G.O.P. aims to paint the country red, 2012, which takes a deep-dive into vote rigging in the United States.

Not only does the article recall New York City’s Tammany Hall vote rigging machine, “ . . . which bought off judges, politicians, and ward captains”, but also highlights “. . . the outsourcing of our elections to a handful of corporations that operate in the shadows, with little oversight or accountability. . . ”, and this has occurred without the people’s knowledge or consent.

One significant question mentioned in the article is: “Who controls the new technology of Election Night?” Another unanswered question being, “Why would someone who owns a voting-machine company want to run for office?”

Keep in mind, a significance feature of the article is, it was written long before our current politically inspired and partisan big media folk relentlessly condemn anyone who dares to question today’s election process, integrity or results.

While it is obvious the author is sympathetic to democrats, one cannot deny the clarity in which she demonstrates weaknesses in the then, election process, which today have not only been augmented and is exacerbated by the use of no-excuse mail-in ballot voting, but no-excuse mail-in ballot voting has flung open the door to countless undetectable clever ways for vote stealing and government perpetrated election fraud. Perhaps that is why so many democratic run countries have banned mail-in voting, LINK, and returned to paper ballots, strict voter ID and in-person voting as a rule.

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”.
Tammany Hall is all yous losers gots? Lolololol

They are not murky at all. I said potentially to be fair in my characterization. He hasn't been found guilty yet.

If you don't see it, I don't think I could explain it.

Are you saying if it was uncovered that after Trump won, Obama told his AG to "Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the democrat congressmen,” that you nor the right wing pundits would have issue with it?
The right wing pundits had an issue with nearly all of Gore’s sore loser actions in 2020.

Difference is that the GOP did not try to criminalize those disputes.

Neither did Trump.
The indictments, if proven, contradict that.

Even without indictments; Rudy admitted he lied, Sydney Powell admitted she lied, Fox admitted they lied...and paid for it, Newsmax admitted they lied.

Can you cite examples of similar behavior on behalf of Gore?

Why do you refuse to answer this question?

The indictments, if proven, contradict that.
They haven’t been, so they don’t.
Even without indictments; Rudy admitted he lied, Sydney Powell admitted she lied, Fox admitted they lied...and paid for it, Newsmax admitted they lied.

Can you cite examples of similar behavior on behalf of Gore?
Those weren’t Trump.

Gore lied Repeatedly.
Why do you refuse to answer this question?

Of course. And the democrats would defend it. I have an issue with Trump saying it, for that matter.

It wouldn’t be a crime though, just because someone would “have an issue with it.”

Last edited:
We do our taxes by mostly by mail. We do censuses mostly by mail.
Nobody claims that those are invalid because they are done by mail.
The only reason why the right is upset with mail-in ballots is it makes it easier for poor people to vote.
The Founding Fathers realized we would be a better country if stupid people weren't allowed to vote, so...

Forum List

Back