How to stop the leftist take-over of our youth

Our youth are famous for doing whatever they want to do. It's been that way since I was young, and before.

OMG. You think people don’t know that college instructors are 95% libtard? And it’s hardly a lying website because one article wasn’t thoroughly researched.

Do you call the WaPo, NYT, and CNN lying websites?
I’ve been hearing this same shit for 5 decades.

Get over yourself

Would this be based just on which party they are registered for? What about Libertarians or do they fall under the 40%

What is wrong with a class studying this history of a race?

Nothing, it's who decides which History should be taught. I know you think "real" history is being taught but it isn't.
1) Real History?
2) Winners History
3)Losers History?

I know. Sam Kinison used to do a whole bit on Jesus and His whole unemployed crew going around healing people and not working. Kinison was an ordained minister, so he knew whereof he spoke.

Segregation exists to keep white kids from dating minorities. My daughter's first boyfriend was the kid from across the street. Nice boy. Good family. He was black. Her next boyfriend she met at school. He was Chinese. His mother was so upset.

They don't want their children dating anyone who isn't white, Christian or Republican. All white, all Christian schools solve that problem.

Prove it or shut up.

Whatever. You’re deflecting. How about the points?
Sure. It's kook-loser victimhood whining on your part. Colleges don't teach this stuff to 99% of the students. That's something weirdass conservatives make up. I'm guessing that so few of them went to college, they have no idea of what college is actually like. Removing womens studies or black studies is just plain censorship. And affirmative action for incompetent party ideologues is something right out of Soviet communist dogma. Thus, it figures you embrace it.

20 years ago, same-sex marriage was considered so radical, it destroyed Howard Dean's campaign for just mentioning it. Now, it's got a massive 68-24 support. Society as a whole moves on and betters itself. You didn't just lose the culture war, you got your ass kicked. That's not because of colleges, who react to change instead of causing it. It's because you embraced such disgusting ideals, and people think your ideals suck. Deal with it.

The left have moved beyond college and are now working on babies, toddlers, and young children.
What the fuck is wrong with you perverts?

It's not normal to sexualize children in the way that conservatives now do. From their postings, it seems to be the only thing they think about. You see nobody else doing that except conservatives.

The political indoctrination of our youth at the college level is the Left’s way of ensuring their “transformation” of America continues, first via their votes and then, within 10 or 15 years, their election to political office. Here’s how to stop it:

1. Keep Affirmative Action, but change the diversity goal: When you have 30 professors in the Sociology Department, all of whom are leftists, and 95% of professors throughout the college leftists, you have no diversity of thought. The goal should be 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% Independent.

2, Get rid of all “grievance” programs and classes: No more Black Studies majors, Women’s Studies majors, “the problem with whiteness” classes, etc.

These ideas above are to be credited to the author in the linked article here:
Oof…:eusa_doh:

:cuckoo:

The problem I’m having is that right now we have 90+% of college staff teaching from an extreme left bias, and the “agreement” seems to be that we could also have Republicans teach as long as they’re not teaching from a right-wing bias.

What we have going on in the colleges (and K-12) is SO atrocious with the harmful far-left position, indoctrinating our students, that we shouldn’t worry if we get in some Republicans with the opposite bias to provide some balance.

Otherwise, we are left with a school largely comprised of extremely biased liberal professors and SOME Republican professors, the latter of whom have been hired after screening to make sure they keep any bias to themselves.

Where are the links and evidence to back up all your bullshit posts on indoctrination, leftist professors,

This link calls you a liar

So true. We need to start earlier than college.

This is also why leftists are against school choice. (They’re all for choice when it comes to abortion, though.) They would lose their indoctrination opportunities.

Actually, we are against school choice because it's failed everywhere it's been tried.

All it does is create a bag full of money that fly by night operations can steel.

Now, I say this as someone who is a proud product of the Catholic Education system. Yes, I utterly despise the Vatican and everything it stands for today, but I will be very honest and admit that I got a far better education than I would have in the circa 1970's CPS.

But here was the thing. The reason I did well is because my parents were spending their own money (Except my last two and a half years of HS, I paid tuition myself)

They had a commitment to my success.

You give a voucher, you aren't going to create a commitment.

You also aren't going to magically make thousands of new classroom desks appear. You still have the same limited number of people who want to be teachers (50% of new teachers quit in the first five years) and if anything, a wider choice in potential places to send resumes is going to mean you'd be paying them more than the union teachers currently get.

Of course, if your goal is to break up the teachers' unions, and to indoctrinate kids in religious garbage, then um, yeah, I guess you can do that... not sure if you are doing them any favors, though.

The political indoctrination of our youth at the college level is the Left’s way of ensuring their “transformation” of America continues, first via their votes and then, within 10 or 15 years, their election to political office. Here’s how to stop it:

1. Keep Affirmative Action, but change the diversity goal: When you have 30 professors in the Sociology Department, all of whom are leftists, and 95% of professors throughout the college leftists, you have no diversity of thought. The goal should be 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% Independent.

2, Get rid of all “grievance” programs and classes: No more Black Studies majors, Women’s Studies majors, “the problem with whiteness” classes, etc.

These ideas above are to be credited to the author in the linked article here:
Evidently you've never heard of Turning Point. They are an actual group that is indoctrinating the youth.

You are the one politicizing education by mandating a certain amount of each party be on the staff of universities.

OMG. The irony from Dems’ mouths.….

Why is having 30% Republicans, or at least SOME decent measure of diversity, any different than having 14% of students with more melanin content?

Colleges are supposed to encourage independent thought. You don’t see a problem when 95% of the professors think like you, wih vietually nobody representing the other side?
You think that professors should be hired/fired based on political affiliation?

I'm pretty sure the NAZIS did that in Germany
The Soviet Union used party loyalty to decide who did or did not get a job

Your "suggestion" would not increase diversity of thought it would, decrease diversity as those in the middle are forced to the extremes to preserve their standing.

You think that professors should be hired/fired based on political affiliation?

I'm pretty sure the NAZIS did that in Germany
The Soviet Union used party loyalty to decide who did or did not get a job

Your "suggestion" would not increase diversity of thought it would, decrease diversity as those in the middle are forced to the extremes to preserve their standing.
Still waiting for Lisa to show us where she got her 90% figure. I wonder why she's not providing the source.

The young will always skew to the left. That’s part of being young, gullible and not having to have an actual job or responsibilities.

Then they grow up.

The young will always skew to the left. That’s part of being young, gullible and not having to have an actual job or responsibilities.

Then they grow up.
Then they grow up…
and hopefully begin to understand what’s truly important…

The rest are republicans.

Forum List

Back