How to stop the leftist take-over of our youth

The problem I’m having is that right now we have 90+% of college staff teaching from an extreme left bias, and the “agreement” seems to be that we could also have Republicans teach as long as they’re not teaching from a right-wing bias.

What we have going on in the colleges (and K-12) is SO atrocious with the harmful far-left position, indoctrinating our students, that we shouldn’t worry if we get in some Republicans with the opposite bias to provide some balance.

Otherwise, we are left with a school largely comprised of extremely biased liberal professors and SOME Republican professors, the latter of whom have been hired after screening to make sure they keep any bias to themselves.
Where did you get the 90+% figure?

It would be great if professors were fundamentally apolitical, but right now we have a situation where at least 90% of them are quite political - to the left - and teaching some of the far-left nonsense I just listed in my above post.

So, if an occasional Republican professor allows his bias to inform his classroom instruction, it still wouldn’t negate the overwhelming bias to the left. I say the first thing is to get more Republicans onto the college staff and Administration to provide a modicum of balance, and then evaluate what we have.
Where did you get that 90% figure?

How to stop the indoctrination of your youth. The first step would be to close all of these so-called “Christian schools” that function to keep out anyone you don’t want your children to have contact with such as racial minorities, children of gay parents, non-Christians.

Introduce your children to people from all walks of life in all social strata, and ensure that they learn to treat others with respect, not condescension or condemnation.

Remind them of Jesus words, “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”. And “That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me”.
Jesus was woke...kick him and his wokeness out!

Jesus was woke...kick him and his wokeness out!

I know. Sam Kinison used to do a whole bit on Jesus and His whole unemployed crew going around healing people and not working. Kinison was an ordained minister, so he knew whereof he spoke.

Segregation exists to keep white kids from dating minorities. My daughter's first boyfriend was the kid from across the street. Nice boy. Good family. He was black. Her next boyfriend she met at school. He was Chinese. His mother was so upset.

They don't want their children dating anyone who isn't white, Christian or Republican. All white, all Christian schools solve that problem.

There is no political diversity in American universities, it's exactly as stated 95% leftist to 5% conservative.

So as I said, what's your solution?

Government: Please take this test.

Government: You will be a professor, you will be a plumber, you will be a cashier............

Oh, and BTW:

This link is not an article; it is an editorial seeking emotion not thoughtful.

This thread is an example of the Governor of Florida, a faux conservative whose words in speech are prejudicial not reality.

DeSantis words are meant for those Republicans voters who are not "thinkers"; they are faux conservatives (and, faux Republicans)!

American Thinker

www.americanthinker.com
www.americanthinker.com

The political indoctrination of our youth at the college level is the Left’s way of ensuring their “transformation” of America continues, first via their votes and then, within 10 or 15 years, their election to political office. Here’s how to stop it:

1. Keep Affirmative Action, but change the diversity goal: When you have 30 professors in the Sociology Department, all of whom are leftists, and 95% of professors throughout the college leftists, you have no diversity of thought. The goal should be 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% Independent.

2, Get rid of all “grievance” programs and classes: No more Black Studies majors, Women’s Studies majors, “the problem with whiteness” classes, etc.

These ideas above are to be credited to the author in the linked article here:
The left have moved beyond college and are now working on babies, toddlers, and young children.

So true. We need to start earlier than college.

This is also why leftists are against school choice. (They’re all for choice when it comes to abortion, though.) They would lose their indoctrination opportunities.

I have a friend whose girlfriend has an eleven year old -- not his offspring -- who is saying shit about "spanking is child abuse" and if mom doesn't nip this shit in the bud, it will no longer be my friend's problem.

The little fucker totally owns his mom, eats only what he wants to eat, has been busted stealing. I will not allow the criminal-in-training into my home. My friend would be better off leaving the two children they made together, rather than live with children raised by this woman.

SMH at the trouble men allow their dicks to get them into.

So true. We need to start earlier than college.

This is also why leftists are against school choice. (They’re all for choice when it comes to abortion, though.) They would lose their indoctrination opportunities.
School choice is wonderful... public schools should get the same power to choose what students to accept or keep as private schools.

I have a friend whose girlfriend has an eleven year old -- not his offspring -- who is saying shit about "spanking is child abuse" and if mom doesn't nip this shit in the bud, it will no longer be my friend's problem.

The little fucker totally owns his mom, eats only what he wants to eat, has been busted stealing. I will not allow the criminal-in-training into my home. My friend would be better off leaving the two children they made together, rather than live with children raised by this woman.

SMH at the trouble men allow their dicks to get them into.

So...beatings will help?

Forum List

Back