How to reduce gun deaths in US

According to the resident gun nuts, there are like a million defensive gun uses a year. Having that many shoot-outs saves lives?
If you want to reduce crime and gun deaths, including suicides, lock up the drug addicts in treatment facilities.

Have you educated yourself on what a defensive gun use is, or are you going to stay ignorant and embarrassing?
You made an excuse to hype the “benefits” of gun ownership. Amazingly....having never owned a gun, I’ve never had to brandish it to stay safe.

You guys must live in some shitty neighborhoods...

Oh wait...you live in a red state...no wonder you’re so worried about getting murdered.

:lol: :lol:
Of the 651 mass shootings in 2023, 6 involved AR15
Of the 706 people killed in mass shootings in 2023, 42 were killed with AR15s.

What "problem" will banning AR15s solve?
How does banning AR15s not violate the constitution?
:lol: :lol:

The Constitution doesn't require citizens to have access to weapons of mass destruction. Banning weapons dangerous to the public peace in no way violates the Constiution.

651 mass shootings, 2023.
706 mass shootings deaths, 2023 - 1.07% of all firearm deaths.
6 mass shootings with an AR15, with 42 deaths - 0.105% of all firearm deaths.

Tell us again why you want to ban the AR15.
3%

40,000 gun deaths

1300 of em kids

I'm sorry you hate the fact mass shootings do not account for more dead people and AR15s aren't used in more of them to kill more people, but there's nothing I can do about it.

I’m sorry that you don’t give a shit that 40,000 people die of gun violence every year

1500 of them kids

Says she who hopes more people, especially children, die, so she can stand on their bodies and bathe in their blood as a means to push her mindless agenda.

The fuck I do. Welcome to backwards world

Stop arming people.

Its worked everywhere else.
However law abiding Americans have a constitutional right to own guns

My idea REDUCES gun deaths without infringing on civil rights

Forum List

Back