How to Pro Lifer feel about the Texas case

Is the American Yeshua a Christian? The one the Romans nailed to a cross a darked skinned Jew.

Last edited:
More like Anti-Woman. The Misogny runs deep in MAGA land. Killing a Mother and Child is NOT pro-life, it is double murder.
Wait. What?

I thought you Baby Killer Cultists claim an unborn baby is just a clump of cells. Now you claim it is a child.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

More cherry pickers. They pick the parts of their holy myth book they want to believe and ignore the rest.
That's not my problem with that Dreck, they desire a theocracy. They think believing bullshit makes em fit to make personal decisions for other people.

Any Pro Lifers out there see something wrong with what’s happening in Texas? A woman who wants to be a mother has a non viable pregnancy… meaning the fetus will not survive and aborting the pregnancy is the best thing for her health and for her future ability to have kids.

I judge ruled that she can have the abortion and Paxton is petitioning the Texas Supreme Court to stop it… he is also threatening hospitals so they will not help this woman.

Anybody see something wrong with this situation??

It’s a bad situation and I support her right to abort, in this case. However, what the left does is take extreme examples as a “see, this is why abortion should be legal” stance. These situations are in the minority, and the much more likely scenario is, someone has sex, gets pregnant, and they just don’t want the baby..so they just want to throw it away.

Also, it’s a situation that the people who live in Texas need to address for their state, because I’ll say it again…abortion is not a federal issue, it shouldn’t be up to congress to make laws on it, Dobbs was right to return it to the states, now it’s up to the citizens of each state to let their legislature know what they want and hold them accountable to vote that way b

It’s a bad situation and I support her right to abort, in this case. However, what the left does is take extreme examples as a “see, this is why abortion should be legal” stance. These situations are in the minority, and the much more likely scenario is, someone has sex, gets pregnant, and they just don’t want the baby..so they just want to throw it away.

Also, it’s a situation that the people who live in Texas need to address for their state, because I’ll say it again…abortion is not a federal issue, it shouldn’t be up to congress to make laws on it, Dobbs was right to return it to the states, now it’s up to the citizens of each state to let their legislature know what they want and hold them accountable to vote that way b
When it comes the the law and government regulation over our rights then any examples whether extreme or mainstream are valid. The profile that many pro choicers believe is that the decisions should be up to the woman and her doctor, not the government. This case is a great example of why

Federal laws are legit to protect human rights issues. If that’s what is deemed for abortion then it can be a federal issue and not a state issue. Just as a state may not decide to allow slavery or whites only restaurants

The decision for an abortion is best decided between a Woman and her doctor. The government has no business telling a Woman medical procedures she can and cannot under go. A Woman should dominion over her body, NOT the government.

Anybody see something wrong with this situation??
Yeah, government should stay 100% the hell out of this issue. Abortion is an issue between the woman and her doctor, period, end of discussion. Stupid shit politicians and government hacks should have no say in the matter, they are idiots.

Yeah, government should stay 100% the hell out of this issue. Abortion is an issue between the woman and her doctor, period, end of discussion. Stupid shit politicians and government hacks should have no say in the matter, they are idiots.
Wholy shit we agree on something! Give me a jacket it’s cold in hell

The decision for an abortion is best decided between a Woman and her doctor. The government has no business telling a Woman medical procedures she can and cannot under go. A Woman should dominion over her body, NOT the government.

Good little parrot.

1702168815694.png

Clearly, such draconian abortion laws wouldn't be needed if sexual promiscuity would be discouraged and abstinence among both sexes would be practiced. Our society's overvaluance of rampant sexual activity and not enough on the consequences, has created such a restrictive atmosphere, at least in Texas. Don't be mad at Texas, be mad at the oversexed society we live in.

It's sad the child has Trisomy 18, too. But that's my view. How I feel about it is irrelevant. With CRISPR technology almost ready to be used to screen mother and unborn child for genetic abnormalities, soon it will be possible to edit things like Trisomy 18 and 21 out of existence, and with it any excuse to abort a child because of such a genetic aberrance.
Occasionally, I will see something that is so jaw-droppingly, mind-blowingly, unbelievably stupid that I have to read something else, then read it again to make sure I'm not having a stroke. This is one of those things.
I have no dog in this fight, so my feelings are of no importance. I can only address what circumstances led to this unfortunate series of events. We (not necessarily me, or you) overvalue the pleasure of sex over the responsibility of caring for the consequences. When women casually have sex with other men who choose not to wear a condom, knowingly you have casually brought about a life. A lot of abortions are casual as opposed to medically necessary, 2/3 of them to be precise. And that is what creates an atmosphere for such laws to take hold. A casual debasement of an activity meant to bring life into the world, thus a casual disregard for personal responsibility and for the life the act of sex creates.

Once again, blame our society, not Texas. It wouldn't have come to this if personal responsibility in the bedroom were still practiced. Such extreme disregard for the consequences of sexual activity brought forth an extreme response, aka this law putting this poor woman in a tragic position. Cause. Effect.

If you want laws like this repealed, advocate for the teaching of more personal responsibility when it comes to sexual activity.
That is...gibberish. Look, I get it, you hate sex and are horrified at the thought that others do not.
A lot of draconian decisions are made by Congress, yet nothing is done except voting those same people back into office. If we do not object to the draconian laws they pass, then we cannot complain when a state follows suit, one way or the other.
We? Got a mouse in your pocket?

FACT! If some government hack tried to interfere with my men's healthcare or procreation decisions I'd tell them to F off to infinity.
As you should… let’s meet at the closed non binary bar for a drink sometime!

Forum List

Back