How to peel away Trump voters.

And ignore turds like this here. This poster has serious mommy issues as evidenced by his infatuation with Pink Floyd’s “the wall”. Ever since his rape by Mormons in high school he has been fucked up. It’s folls like him that got y’all what you have in VA.

1) reported for attack on family.
2) Duly noted that you really couldn't answer the points made.

We're seeing right now what would happen to a "3rd party" victor....They'd be ceaselessly hounded by both the media and the swamp, because they're not proper members of their exclusive little clique.

Or because they are a buffoon who can't get anything done.

Trump is being hounded because he has no business being in the presidency, and everyone knows it. It's like when a crazy stewbum comes into your store, you hope that he walks out without tearing up the place.

I "think" there's a simple explanation for that.

Because both parties are actually agents for the "Establishment".
NEITHER mainstream party is actually "By The people, For The People". Instead most politicians are beholden to the system and Establishment and deep pockets who get them and keep them elected.

If that's not a good theory, what is?

actually, it's a pretty retarded theory. The sad thing is, the two parties are a reflection of us as a people right now.

actually, it's a pretty retarded theory. The sad thing is, the two parties are a reflection of us as a people right now.

So, you deny that there are extremely wealthy people?
So, you deny that there are extremely wealthy people with direct influence over politics?
So, you deny that the US government has become corrupted by said influence?

That amount of "faith" in government occurs most often in places like North Korea.

Yes, it is often impossible for Leftists to grasp the most basic of concepts and connect the obvious dots.

The two parties are evidence that many bad people exist and that the Constitution was wisely all about limiting government power. Something you Leftists fight tooth and nail to your own demise.

You, of all people, being from a town totally screwed and compromised by government corruption, should know this because it's all around you. Yet you still deny. That's what's retarded.

Last edited:
And ignore turds like this here. This poster has serious mommy issues as evidenced by his infatuation with Pink Floyd’s “the wall”. Ever since his rape by Mormons in high school he has been fucked up. It’s folls like him that got y’all what you have in VA.

You are a weak little man.

I "think" there's a simple explanation for that.

Because both parties are actually agents for the "Establishment".
NEITHER mainstream party is actually "By The people, For The People". Instead most politicians are beholden to the system and Establishment and deep pockets who get them and keep them elected.

If that's not a good theory, what is?

It’s a reflection of you. It’s weaklings like this that keeps the politition in power.

Because no one on the right would ever stoop to profanity and vile language.

Oh fuck, "Foul Mouth Donnie" sets the tone, what was I thinking?

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"
Trumpyberra on Faux

The White House press corps said Obama ripped into them in a, "profanity laced tirade". Your thoughts on this? Here I will answer for you, but but but (sphincter clench)

I'm sure he damaged their fragile, innocent minds.......

Don't blame Mormons for what JoeB131 has become. He's a product of his own very bad choices.

A lot of people say, "Oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall." I wasn't kidding. I don't kid. I don't kid. -- Donald Trump, Major Cities Chiefs Association Winter Conference, Washington, D.C., Feb. 8, 2017

work on that weakness

I figured I could help y’all out seeing as how I am not a willing trump voter.

1. Get better candidates. Hillary Clinton and comrade Ernie? Hope you dumb shits learned your lesson.

2. Stop letting crazy mother fuckers speak. I’m talking about these wing nuts who want Israel destroyed, don’t let them explain terminating a child’s life after its borne, just don’t let the crazy ones talk. AOC, the Haji twins and so on. Keep that trash under the closet where they belong.

3. Come up with a better platform then “Trump sucks”. Even Hillary should have Beaton Trump. Any other democrat would have been chopping at the big to run agains Trump, yet Hillary flubbed it by getting down in the mud with trump and fighting on his turf.

Those three things, especially the one about the crazy motherfuckers getting on TV would go along way toward helping y’all out.

Putting the interests of the American people first would be a nice change for the next Democratic nominee.

I think the ticket should be Omar-Tlaib. They need to just go all in for the anti-American theme. Come on Democrats let your freak flag fly!!

Regarding the all Muslim ticket

I don't think, "Make the great Satan part of the Caliphate" will fit on a hat. ...

A lot of people say, "Oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall." I wasn't kidding. I don't kid. I don't kid. -- Donald Trump, Major Cities Chiefs Association Winter Conference, Washington, D.C., Feb. 8, 2017

work on that weakness

What, that he's a crazy person who sticks with a bad idea no matter what?
Crazy? lmao. #cowfartDems stuck with Hillary. BAD CAREER MOVE!!!

Greg

1. Get better candidates. Hillary Clinton and comrade Ernie? Hope you dumb shits learned your lesson.

Um, not sure who "Ernie" is... Was Hillary a bad candidate? Yes. So was Trump. Given the meat grinder we've turned modern politics into, no decent person would run today.

2. Stop letting crazy mother fuckers speak. I’m talking about these wing nuts who want Israel destroyed, don’t let them explain terminating a child’s life after its borne, just don’t let the crazy ones talk. AOC, the Haji twins and so on. Keep that trash under the closet where they belong.

I'm not sure why you guys think Israel is a key issue for most Americans. Israel could get wiped off the map tomorrow and it would have no effect on most of our lives.

What the left needs to do stop letting the right get away with lies about infanticide and shit.

3. Come up with a better platform then “Trump sucks”. Even Hillary should have Beaton Trump. Any other democrat would have been chopping at the big to run agains Trump, yet Hillary flubbed it by getting down in the mud with trump and fighting on his turf.

Hillary did beat Trump, by 3 million votes.

Those three things, especially the one about the crazy motherfuckers getting on TV would go along way toward helping y’all out.

Why would we want Trump voters. The same dumbasses who voted for Trump were the same dumbasses who voted for Romney. They didn't get any smarter in four years... they got dumber.

Hillary lost because too many people voted for third parties to show how "Special" they were, figuring the rest of us would bite the bullet and vote for Hillary.
Actually all those in Wisconsin,Michigan,Ohio,Pennsylvania,Iowa were former Obama voters that then voted for Trump. I did not back Romney OR McCain didn't vote for either of them. I voted for Trump and will again if he stays on this path.

He didn't kill anywhere near as many people as the Clintons.

Yup, this is what happens when your brain rots from listening to too much Hate Radio.

Same can be said for food stamp. Years and years of use it them rips a man of his honor. The end up like you crying on their pillow and being a board cry baby when you hear what you don’t like.

Forum List

Back