How to peel away Trump voters.

Crazy? lmao. #cowfartDems stuck with Hillary. BAD CAREER MOVE!!!

Greg

My god, Trump supporters are getting as dumb as he is.

Same can be said for food stamp. Years and years of use it them rips a man of his honor. The end up like you crying on their pillow and being a board cry baby when you hear what you don’t like.

Wouldn't know... never had to use food stamps. Pretty much been working since I was 16.

I do get annoyed when illiterate shitheads try to pretend they are smart. I enjoy humiliating them, though.

Actually all those in Wisconsin,Michigan,Ohio,Pennsylvania,Iowa were former Obama voters that then voted for Trump. I did not back Romney OR McCain didn't vote for either of them. I voted for Trump and will again if he stays on this path.

Um, no actually, they weren't. Take a look at the percentages, Trump got the same percentages in those states Romney did. He really didn't move the needle.

Again, what happened was- wait for it- a lot of those people who voted for Obama in those states voted for Stein and Johnson.

What a little Nazi Shitstain like you does isn't really that important.

Because trump has the men with the higher logic and especially the highest of all logic groups. White males it will be impossible to peel them away

on the other hand emotional and crazy voters a lot easier to peel away

You ever heard of the saying women changes their mind like the weather ???

Just the opposite.on what the op thinks on this issue

Forum List

Back