Erick Erickson endorses Trump/Pence 2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'm still not a big fan of his but compared to the Ds Trump ranks up there with George Washington and his face on Mt, Rushmore

Who's next Glen Beck?......Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha Trump at 52% approval may have something to do with it.....

Sorry but I watched his speech rather than post. A really good speech but it looks like the Ds are going to stick with obstruction.

That article sums it up nicely, the only difference with me is that I was happy to vote for Trump in the 2016 general because #neverhillary

Who's next Glen Beck?......Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha Trump at 52% approval may have something to do with it.....

Yeah, not a fan of never-TRUMPers like Erickson. Had any other republican, including Cruz managed to win the WH in 2016 they would have done little to nothing in changing the direction the country was headed under Obama. By voting 3rd party people like Erickson were either content on that direction or ignorant of the results it would lead to.

Erickson claiming he will now vote for TRUMP because TRUMP is no longer a hypothetical, pretty much exposes why one can no longer hide behind never-TRUMP and claim America first.

Forum List

Back