How to Make Trump Appeal to More Gen X/Y People

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
It is clear to all of us that the Gen X/Y generations are dumber than shit. They are overly burdened by narcissism. Emotionally they are crippled. Trump is old school, like us. This turns off the “oK bOmeR!🤪” crowd. It’s not the MAGA policies they dislike. Rather, it’s a that he does not propose to coddle them. So, I have devised a plan to turn them pro-America and Trump supporters.

I propose a mass ad Campaign featuring an image of Trump reaching out and hugging X/Y twerps, a la Barney the Dinosaur, against the background audio of this song:

“I love Trump
Trump loves me
We’re a great democracy;
With a great big hug
And sustainability,
Won’t you say
You’ll vote for me?”

Those dummies will eat this shit up!

EDIT: I meant Gen Y/Z

Last edited:
It's all about joining the union or the confederates. That's the factor on which they will make their choice.

Trump or his replacement will be leading the rebels.

1705343741168.png

It is clear to all of us that the Gen X/Y generations are dumber than shit. They are overly burdened by narcissism. Emotionally they are crippled. Trump is old school, like us. This turns off the “oK bOmeR!🤪” crowd. It’s not the MAGA policies they dislike. Rather, it’s a that he does not propose to coddle them. So, I have devised a plan to turn them pro-America and Trump supporters.

I propose a mass ad Campaign featuring an image of Trump reaching out and hugging X/Y twerps, a la Barney the Dinosaur, against the background audio of this song:

“I love Trump
Trump loves me
We’re a great democracy;
With a great big hug
And sustainability,
Won’t you say
You’ll vote for me?”

Do you mean Gen Y/Gen Z?

Because right now the youngest Gex X'er is in their early 40's.

“I love Trump
Trump loves me
We’re a great democracy;
With a great big hug
And sustainability,
Won’t you say
You’ll vote for me?”

Get in touch with the Trump campaign and plug your great idea

“I love Trump
Trump loves me
We’re a great democracy;
With a great big hug
And sustainability,
Won’t you say
You’ll vote for me?”

Of course they are idiots. Biden has been promising them student loan relief for 3 years and has delivered it only to teachers and government employees and is now out there promising even more of it.

Forum List

Back