How to Know When It's an Election Year

We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.'

Democrats are scared. 8gnoring what's hapening in blue states doesn't stop the coming slaughter.

They will get crushed in November but if that is your point it's been made 50 times. You want me to sit and watch a video about something that has already been covered over and over?

They will get crushed in November but if that is your point it's been made 50 times. You want me to sit and watch a video about something that has already been covered over and over?
I don't post for you. You think too much of yourself. I don't care what you do

I don't post for you. You think too much of yourself. I don't care what you do

There are rules here that state that to start a topic in Politics you have to be able to actually create a discussion. Sadly many are not able to do that.

Then they whine when it gets closed or moved.

There are rules here that state that to start a topic in Politics you have to be able to actually create a discussion. Sadly many are not able to do that.

Then they whine when it gets closed or moved.
Derailing a thread is all you got.

They pretend not to be Nazis for a while hoping people will forget so they will sit the election but allow the dem Tammany Hall machine to cast a vote for them

Know what is really sad Crusader--------------> That these Leftists fools wouldn't ease the restriction so that Americans could keep their jobs and businesses. They closed more businesses in this country than a deep recession would have.

And yet, as soon as they figure out that THEIR jobs are in deep trouble, time to change. It is a disgusting piece of politics, and Americans are not going to forget.

Know what is really sad Crusader--------------> That these Leftists fools wouldn't ease the restriction so that Americans could keep their jobs and businesses. They closed more businesses in this country than a deep recession would have.

And yet, as soon as they figure out that THEIR jobs are in deep trouble, time to change. It is a disgusting piece of politics, and Americans are not going to forget.
It wasn't just democrats that did it but you know that.

It wasn't just democrats that did it but you know that.

Oh really! Which group on here for months screamed about what was going on in Florida, South Dakota, and Texas; just to name a few? Ummmmmmmmm, who gave DeSantis the name, DeathSantis?

You can deflect all you want, but this fiasco is on the Left, and Americans know it as seen by every political measure available in this country. But you go ahead, cause you know better.

Oh really! Which group on here for months screamed about what was going on in Florida, South Dakota, and Texas; just to name a few? Ummmmmmmmm, who gave DeSantis the name, DeathSantis?

You can deflect all you want, but this fiasco is on the Left, and Americans know it as seen by every political measure available in this country. But you go ahead, cause you know better.
I see you are trying to justify your illogical conclusion.

3,000 restaurants died, and all their employees lost their jobs due to Whitmer's mandates in Michigan

Government is disgusting.

ALL GOVERNMENT IS DISGUSTING.
And Anarchy is good? I'm really confused, there are so many people like you who never express any ideology, philosophy or ethic guiding them. They write threads and posts which are either absurd - like this one - or the hate of human beings who they don't know nor ever will.

What motivates them to echo the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories;

[stories are fiction, conspiracy theories are not theories or even hypothesis and echo these over and over]​
Of course the vast majority of them do claim to be conservatives, yet their words and deeds are CINO (conservatives in name only).
or as I see them faux conservatives and callous conservatives.

Democrats have fiscal conservatives (the real ones), pragmatic, liberal Progressive and most are a bit of each.

The Republicans are fiscal conservatives, as I see it they kick the can down the road and never seem to want to fix what's rusting; that costs more dollars down the road and in many cases more deaths and injuries: Accidents occur on roadways; earthquakes; hurricanes; tornadoes; and floods.

Forum List

Back