*How To Kill A Nation* Biden Style.

306-232. Scoreboard. Biden is your President.

Yup. He's our President a fact those that voted for his stupid ass will regret. New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly kicked 11,000 onto the unemployed rolls. You can bet the New Mexico voters aren't happy. They voted for the jack ass.

Wait till of his EO's kick in. We will be facing the Second Great Depression and I'm sure you will still be rooting for that jack ass.

There's nothing like the SCUM that attacked the US capital on Jan 6th.

Which was found out to be Antifa and BLM and not to mention a person with a security clearance, who was part of the FBI. Maybe if you took your eyes of the MSM for once you would see that yourself. Just a suggestion.
The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

We didn't breach the capital and attempt a coup.

Neither did anyone else shit for brains. If they had been the insurrectionists you keep calling them they would have been armed and would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings. That would have been a coup. dumbass.

You didn't breach the capital buildings but you stole an election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. The SC is looking a three cases right now.
Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.

Yup. He's our President a fact those that voted for his stupid ass will regret. New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly kicked 11,000 onto the unemployed rolls. You can bet the New Mexico voters aren't happy. They voted for the jack ass.

Wait till of his EO's kick in. We will be facing the Second Great Depression and I'm sure you will still be rooting for that jack ass.
You're just dumb enough to believe that...aren't you...Stupid?

No. I'm smart enough to believe it and you will as well. Wait for all of his EO's to kick in then get back to me. Dumbass.

Which was found out to be Antifa and BLM and not to mention a person with a security clearance, who was part of the FBI. Maybe if you took your eyes of the MSM for once you would see that yourself. Just a suggestion.
The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

Neither did anyone else shit for brains. If they had been the insurrectionists you keep calling them they would have been armed and would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings. That would have been a coup. dumbass.

You didn't breach the capital buildings but you stole an election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. The SC is looking a three cases right now.

Nope. Just someone who got a look at your boy's EO's and knows what will happen. You should get a look at them they are not American tax payer friendly at all.

Ah well. You will find out for yourself. Carry on Dumbass.

Let's be fair.

Yes, the end is near (if one considers the next century to be "near").

And it has nothing to do with the man from Delaware.

The eventual dissolution of the United States of America is due to our Achilles' heel, which I am not allowed to specify, but everyone knows what it is.

The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

Nope. Just someone who got a look at your boy's EO's and knows what will happen. You should get a look at them they are not American tax payer friendly at all.

Ah well. You will find out for yourself. Carry on Dumbass.

You think they would ask the question to why their is a fence around DC when they said Trump was a fascist for building a wall. Then the Neo-Liberals go and do the thing they said they were against. The hypocrisy of it all is beyond amazement.

The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

Nor did I..This was what is called a false flag to put in the rules they want. Have you ever heard of that P?

Sorry bout that,

1. The end is near for USA.
2. Biden is being allowed to kill this nation.
3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.
Biden's executive orders: View the list (cnn.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I hear Trumpybear is forming a new political party you might be interested in.

It's the Little Bitty Pity Party, They've seen your post and they want you as a charter member!

Sorry bout that,

1. The FBI did it.
2. They formed it, fueled it and directed it.
3. They controlled the Capital Police to let them in, and also targeted to girl that was shot in the neck.
4. Likely it was a FBI agent who shot her, who was on the inside of Capital.
5. Change my mind!
6. Funny how they still have not identified the shooter who shot the girl in the neck double tap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's the Little Bitty Pity Party, They've seen your post and they want you as a charter member!

1. I will start the Texas Chapter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why do you spread hate? Do you not care about liberty?

Sorry bout that,

1. The FBI did it.
2. They formed it, fueled it and directed it.
3. They controlled the Capital Police to let them in, and also targeted to girl that was shot in the neck.
4. Likely it was a FBI agent who shot her, who was on the inside of Capital.
5. Change my mind!
6. Funny how they still have not identified the shooter who shot the girl in the neck double tap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pretty sad our own systems are part of the conspiracy when they are supposed to protect the American citizens from conspiracies. That is why they take money from us in our tax dollars isn't it?

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forming political parties and joining them is all about liberty!

Texas can rename their Pity Party to the Big Ass Texas Pity Party if they want. How is that hateful?

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas can rename their Pity Party to the Big Ass Texas Pity Party if they want. How is that hateful?

Where did I say anything about joining political parties? We should be free an sovereign citizens defeating tyranny. NO need for labels.

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Where did I say anything about joining political parties? We should be free an sovereign citizens defeating tyranny. NO need for labels.

As a sovereign citizen you are entitled to vote, just like everyone else.

Imo, tyranny tried to violently take control of the country from the duly elected government of the citizens from all 50 states.

Sorry bout that,

1. I really want Biden to do well, but as of now, he has not, done well.
2. In fact he has done bad.
3. If you feel what he's done so far is done well, please explain, I will listen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I really want Biden to do well, but as of now, he has not, done well.
2. In fact he has done bad.
3. If you feel what he's done so far is done well, please explain, I will listen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well we're waiting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They were libs, weren’t they?

Designed to smear Trump?

See their stories...

Designed to smear Trump?

See their stories...

I don’t want to.

Sorry bout that,

3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Designed to smear Trump?

That libs shit was debunked.

Forum List

Back