*How To Kill A Nation* Biden Style.

Sorry bout that,

1. The end is near for USA.
2. Biden is being allowed to kill this nation.
3. Won't be much longer.
4. Not too far out.
5. God help his people.
Biden's executive orders: View the list (cnn.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You sound exactly like a tramper. No the end is not near for the US, and God doesn't give a rip about us, as there is no God.

Tramp tried to stomp out democracy, he is our enemy and the trampers.

But I am Thoth! :D

306-232. Scoreboard. Biden is your President.

Yup. He's our President a fact those that voted for his stupid ass will regret. New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly kicked 11,000 onto the unemployed rolls. You can bet the New Mexico voters aren't happy. They voted for the jack ass.

Wait till of his EO's kick in. We will be facing the Second Great Depression and I'm sure you will still be rooting for that jack ass.

There's nothing like the SCUM that attacked the US capital on Jan 6th.

Which was found out to be Antifa and BLM and not to mention a person with a security clearance, who was part of the FBI. Maybe if you took your eyes of the MSM for once you would see that yourself. Just a suggestion.

Yup. He's our President a fact those that voted for his stupid ass will regret. New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly kicked 11,000 onto the unemployed rolls. You can bet the New Mexico voters aren't happy. They voted for the jack ass.

Wait till of his EO's kick in. We will be facing the Second Great Depression and I'm sure you will still be rooting for that jack ass.

Which was found out to be Antifa and BLM and not to mention a person with a security clearance, who was part of the FBI. Maybe if you took your eyes of the MSM for once you would see that yourself. Just a suggestion.
The were Scum trampers.

The were Scum trampers.

Where you one of those people that believed in Santa until you were 10? And then when someone told you the truth, you spit in their eye and said they were lying?

The only people who attempted to kill the nation were the Trumpist terrorists and murders who stormed the Capitol Building. The low life rabble that sought to destroy our Constitutional Republic. These Trumpers are the people who seek to drive a stake through the heart of our Republic.

The only people who attempted to kill the nation were the Trumpist terrorists and murders who stormed the Capitol Building. The low life rabble that sought to destroy our Constitutional Republic. These are the people who seek to drive a stake through the heart of our Republic.

That is a total lie. Do you actually believe that propaganda? If you actually read the Constitution, you wouldn't talk that way or believe that.

The only people who attempted to kill the nation were the Trumpist terrorists and murders who stormed the Capitol Building. The low life rabble that sought to destroy our Constitutional Republic. These are the people who seek to drive a stake through the heart of our Republic.

That is a total lie. Do you actually believe that propaganda?
It is the truth. Unlike Trumpers I believe in the Nation, the Constitution and our institutions. I would never support the storming and desecration of our citadel of democracy by anyone.

It is the truth. Unlike Trumpers I believe in the Nation, the Constitution and our institutions.

If you were for the Constitution and actually read it, you would understand this is a Republic,

It is the truth. Unlike Trumpers I believe in the Nation, the Constitution and our institutions.

If you were for the Constitution and actually read it, you would understand this is a Republic,
The only people who are running way from the Constitution are Trumpers. Trumpers lose an election, seek to change the outcome through violence, and call the coup attempt ”Constitutional”. LOL.

Last edited:

The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

We didn't breach the capital and attempt a coup.

The were Scum trampers.

And you are Scum Bidens,

We didn't breach the capital and attempt a coup.

Neither did anyone else shit for brains. If they had been the insurrectionists you keep calling them they would have been armed and would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings. That would have been a coup. dumbass.

You didn't breach the capital buildings but you stole an election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. The SC is looking a three cases right now.

You're just dumb enough to believe that...aren't you...Stupid?

Forum List

Back