How to have SEX with monkeypox: CDC releases bizarre guide

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
59163547-10923921-image-a-5_1655411084301.jpg

'If you or a partner has monkeypox, the best way to protect yourself and others is to not have sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal) and not to kiss or touch each other's body's while you are sick, especially any rashes or sores,' it reads.

'[But] if you or your partner have (or think you might have monkeypox) and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus.'

The guidance carries echoes of Canadian health chiefs recommendation in the first year of the Covid pandemic that people use glory holes to have sex.

The British Columbia Center for Disease Control said people should 'use barriers, like walls (e.g. glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact.'

How to have SEX with monkeypox: Bizarre CDC guide revealed

Six feet? They must be talking of faggots and excluding manly men. ;)

The CDC and FDA have worn out their welcome. Fuck them and the total waste of money they are. Having said that, the OP was a perfect depiction of their best work. Funny too.

'If you or a partner has monkeypox, the best way to protect yourself and others is to not have sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal) and not to kiss or touch each other's body's while you are sick, especially any rashes or sores,' it reads.

'[But] if you or your partner have (or think you might have monkeypox) and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus.'

The guidance carries echoes of Canadian health chiefs recommendation in the first year of the Covid pandemic that people use glory holes to have sex.

The British Columbia Center for Disease Control said people should 'use barriers, like walls (e.g. glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact.'

The freaks running the CDC deserve their own comedy show on NBC.

Why do they show only man-woman sex? Is this STD spread only among heterosexuals?

Why, no!

Infections mostly result from close physical contact and has mainly affected men who have sex with men,

I guess this is like when Foul-chi spent the 80's trying to convince us that AIDS was a scourge of heterosexuals.

Why do they show only man-woman sex? Is this STD spread only among heterosexuals?

Why, no!

Infections mostly result from close physical contact and has mainly affected men who have sex with men,

I guess this is like when Foul-chi spent the 80's trying to convince us that AIDS was a scourge of heterosexuals.
I noticed that right away too.

Nothing about cornholing another dude. How politically correct

I hope i live to see this MFer burn.

I might lose everything, and end up in a camp...but I am gonna drink at least one six pack while I watch the PLA 'execute' their orders on our more troublesome elements.

The cultural subversives, are the first in the pit.

Here is an idea---jerk off for the month it takes you to get over JV Smallpox instead of exposing other people.

Why, no!

Pretty sexist of Joe’s Junta to ignore his alphabet deviants out of the discussion.

Forum List

Back