How to differentiate between humans and sub humans.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
We have been presented with a very simple diagnostic recently for determine who is human and who is yet to achieve humanity.

When a human hears of the mass murder of two hundred kids at a music festival celebrating peace, the targets chosen because of their ethnicity, they are outraged. They feel for the victims,the families of the victims and anybody who could be targeted for this massive and repulsive hate crime.

When a sub humans hears of the same event,they find ways to make excuses for it. They justify the murders by blaming the victims, blaming the entire ethnicity of the targets of the horrendous hate crime and try to distract away from the murders. Instead of expressing human sympathies for the victims, they show nothing but solidarity with the murderers.

It is a very simple diagnostic and one I would suggest be applied to every poster at USMB.

We have been presented with a very simple diagnostic recently for determine who is human and who is yet to achieve humanity.

When a human hears of the mass murder of two hundred kids at a music festival celebrating peace, the targets chosen because of their ethnicity, they are outraged. They feel for the victims,the families of the victims and anybody who could be targeted for this massive and repulsive hate crime.

When a sub humans hears of the same event,they find ways to make excuses for it. They justify the murders by blaming the victims, blaming the entire ethnicity of the targets of the horrendous hate crime and try to distract away from the murders. Instead of expressing human sympathies for the victims, they show nothing but solidarity with the murderers.

It is a very simple diagnostic and one I would suggest be applied to every poster at USMB.
There are no "sub-humans", just people that you don't like.

Sub-humans go to a music concert and mow down 260 innocent concert goers (a soft target) with machine guns. Just as bad are the people who blame the victims for the crime or minimize the crime with whataboutism. All are sub-human garbage.

Will you have the same belief when innocent noncombative women and children are killed in retaliation for that heinous act?

Sub-humans go to a music concert and mow down 260 innocent concert goers (a soft target) with machine guns. Just as bad are the people who blame the victims for the crime or minimize the crime with whataboutism. All are sub-human garbage.
They also show their support through false equivalences and intentional inversion of cause and effect.

Will you have the same belief when innocent noncombative women and children are killed in retaliation for that heinous act?
The Palestinians should be treated like feral hogs....You kill all of them you can because the little ones grow-up to do the same destructive shit as the big ones do now.

Remember, Yasser Arafat claimed that the womb of the Palestinian woman to be the most effective biological weapon against Zionism and he was correct.....A couple of generations of the sub-human thugs have been born since he said that.

OK, they fucked around so they are going to find out what a hog hunt is about.

The Palestinians should be treated like feral hogs....You kill all of them you can because the little ones grow-up to do the same destructive shit as the big ones do now.

Remember, Yasser Arafat claimed that the womb of the Palestinian woman to be the most effective biological weapon against Zionism and he was correct.....A couple of generations of the sub-human thugs have been born since he said that.

OK, they fucked around so they are going to find out what a hog hunt is about.
Got it. KILL ALL THE CHILDREN!!

I won't. Those killings will be due to the murderous acts of Hamas, who has been getting its people killed for years.

Bub...depends on D or R.

I mean we are at war, bub. It is just a natural thing to hate your enemy.

confucius breathing.jpg

I won't. Those killings will be due to the murderous acts of Hamas, who has been getting its people killed for years.
The op said

How is what you advocate any different from killing kids at a concert? You're making excuses for killing innocent people chosen for their ethnicity. There are many people in those areas who are not members of Hamas.

The op said

How is what you advocate any different from killing kids at a concert? You're making excuses for killing innocent people chosen for their ethnicity. There are many people in those areas who are not members of Hamas.
LOL! You fucking idiot. Those concert goers were murdered. There was intent to kill. It was a soft target. Israel shall go into Gaza (they have already told the so-called Palestinians to leave because of their military ops) to execute justice on the killers and neutralize Hamas. I mean, why am I even explaining it to you. If you don't see the difference then you are one dumb fucker, far dumber than I ever gave you credit for in the past. Fuck off with such idiotic fake equivalencies.

LOL! You fucking idiot. Those concert goers were murdered. There was intent to kill. It was a soft target. Israel shall go into Gaza (they have already told the so-called Palestinians to leave because of their military ops) to execute justice on the killers and neutralize Hamas. I mean, why am I even explaining it to you. If you don't see the difference then you are one dumb fucker, far dumber than I ever gave you credit for in the past. Fuck off with such idiotic fake equivalencies.
Ok. Killing innocent people based on their ethnicity is wrong for some, but just fine for others. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ok. Killing innocent people based on their ethnicity is wrong for some, but just fine for others. Thanks for clearing that up.
Shit head, Israel is after Hamas, not some Arab squatters calling themselves "Palestinians". What do you not get about this?

Hamas is not being targeted because they are Arabs. They are being targeted because they are murderers

Moral reasoning isn't exactly your long suit, is it?

Hamas is not being targeted because they are Arabs. They are being targeted because they are murderers

Moral reasoning isn't exactly your long suit, is it?
I didn't ask about attacking Hamas. I asked about attacking people based on ethnicity. Non combatant palistinians also happened to be in the area.

I didn't ask about attacking Hamas. I asked about attacking people based on ethnicity. Non combatant palistinians also happened to be in the area.
Once again, dumb shit, if they are in a Hamas stronghold and Hamas is being targeted, then THEY are not the ones being targeted , especially for their ethnicity.

Are you really THAT abjectly stupid, child?

Forum List

Back