How to destroy Israel in 9 attacks

More phoenall facts about the World as seen through his 'Strange Eyes'

Today 8 25.am
Phoenall:>>[big][big]Don't forget hamas and fatah are just other names for IS and Bolo as they are all extremist islamonazi terror groups. All funded by Iran [u]who want to be the new rulers of islam [/u]and the muslim president of the US wants to do a deal with Iran so they can get nuclear weapons.[/b][/big][/big]

How to destroy Indonesia in 9 attacks:

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Of course, I have no intention of doing anything like that, either. Like you, it's just something I like to think about it.

Ah, genocide - the Jewish solution to problems.
Says the guy who started a thread "how to destroy Israel"

BTW, genocide is a Muslim solution to problems....nice try though.

I suggested a way to grind Israel to a halt, not kill millions.
Your mass murder is the Israeli solution, and your claim, an Israeli lie.
You wrote how to 'destroy' Israel. You didn't write 'grind to a halt'
Mass murder is a Muslim thing, as we can all see everday by reading the news. Your posts are an example of Muslim lies.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Of course, I have no intention of doing anything like that, either. Like you, it's just something I like to think about it.

You were the one to open a post about destroying Israel, yet you talking about Jewish idea of genocide.

Pot. Meet Kettle.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Mass murder is a Muslim thing, as we can all see everday by reading the news. Your posts are an example of Muslim lies.

My OP mentions making Israel grind to a halt, thus destroying it - no mention of killing anyone.
An idiot suggested using a bunch of nukes to destroy a country that has never attacked you.
Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

My OP mentions making Israel grind to a halt, thus destroying it - no mention of killing anyone.
An idiot suggested using a bunch of nukes to destroy a country that has never attacked you.
Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.
Now explain why using a nuke seems to be the 'Jewish way'?

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.

Is that the Islamic way then where even if the act was never intended it was still a possibility so justifies the attacks. In other words if a muslim thinks an act is likely that is grounds enough to mass murder hundreds in retaliation.

Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.

Jew supporters suggested using them to wipe out a country that has never attacked Israel.

Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.

Jew supporters suggested using them to wipe out a country that has never attacked Israel.
If you're talking about the posts in this thread, they were ALL in response to your thread in which the title is : How to DESTROY Israel in 9 attacks"

ALL in response to your thread in which the title is : How to DESTROY Israel in 9 attacks"

de·stroy
dəˈstroi/
verb
  1. put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it.
    "the room had been destroyed by fire"
    synonyms: demolish, knock down, level, raze (to the ground),fell; More
    ruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually.
    • "he has been determined to destroy her"
    • defeat (someone) utterly.
      "the Tigers destroyed the Padres in five games"

synonyms: annihilate, wipe out, obliterate, wipe off the face of the earth, eliminate, eradicate, liquidate, finish off, erase
Not to kill, to defeat.
I didn't suggest killing anyone, just damaging the country's ability to function, thus destroying it.

I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand a simple word.

ALL in response to your thread in which the title is : How to DESTROY Israel in 9 attacks"

de·stroy
dəˈstroi/
verb
    synonyms: demolish, knock down, level, raze (to the ground),fell; Moreruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually.

synonyms: annihilate, wipe out, obliterate, wipe off the face of the earth, eliminate, eradicate, liquidate, finish off, erase
Not to kill, to defeat.
I didn't suggest killing anyone, just damaging the country's ability to function, thus destroying it.

How about the one move that would destroy islam, bombing the black mass in Mecca until it is just a pile of dust. Then ti add insult to injury evicting every muslims from the west to mecca. That is islam finished as they would have no reason to carry on.

de·stroy
dəˈstroi/
verb
    synonyms: demolish, knock down, level, raze (to the ground),fell; More
    ruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually.

Not to kill, to defeat.

Except you're the one who is too stupid to realize that your OP does not mention damaging a country's ability to function, it just says destroy.
Also, look at the definition you posted.
Put an end to the existence by damaging or attacking it.
Way to make a fool of yourself.

Except you're the one who is too stupid to realize that your OP does not mention damaging a country's ability to function, it just says destroy.
Also, look at the definition you posted.
Put an end to the existence by damaging or attacking it.
Way to make a fool of yourself.

Not to mention the fact that the thing has an undeniable track record on the subject when it comes to its persecution of Jews as does Montelatici.

It's always easier for these subhumans to persecute a small minority than address the mental issues that creates their need for such persecution.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Ahh the worlds solution to the moslem problem in Indonesia could actually be solved with just one Nuclear weapon. Didn't McVeigh and Nichols visit your country prior to April 15, 1995?

Problem solved, bye bye.

Not to mention the fact that the thing has an undeniable track record on the subject when it comes to its persecution of Jews .....
... It's always easier for these subhumans to persecute .

So it appears.
Difference is, I'm having a pop at Israel, not Jews - but most here are anti Islam - making your post accurate.

The Jewish extremists are talking nukes, but I'm talking damaging services to make life difficult, in the hope they fuck off and live in America or somewhere.
I think we can see which side enjoys violence and mass murder.

The Jewish extremists are talking nukes, but I'm talking damaging services to make life difficult, in the hope they fuck off and live in America or somewhere.

So you think destroying a country's main power plants doesn't lead to people dying? What happens in any major American city when the power is cut? :cuckoo:

And a country who's main power plants are hit doesn't have the right to fight back? :cuckoo:

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

You cant talk about nuking Israel, its anti Semitism. Fcking racist.

But ofcourse you can talk about nuking Muslims, its Islama-Phobia, shitty Muslims makes me phobic.

By the way, keep that as a secret between you and me, big part of Muslims are also Semitic but fck them all, they dont have enough money.

Is that the Jewish way?
Seems to be.

Wipe out WHICH country, exactly?

Nobody is talking nukes. You should stop listening to those voices in your head.

You cant talk about nuking Israel, its anti Semitism. Fcking racist.

But ofcourse you can talk about nuking Muslims, its Islama-Phobia, shitty Muslims makes me phobic.

By the way, keep that as a secret between you and me, big part of Muslims are also Semitic but fck them all, they dont have enough money.

Nobody in Israel is talking about nuclearing Iran, it's Islamofascist propaganda. But no-one in Israel is planning of sitting still while a very vivid threatening country is gaining power on Israel.

That's just not gonna happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back