How to deal WITH white fragility in the workplace

Be careful because calling someone a racist is often times more offensive than the racist act itself. Lol

Another race baiting thread from you CC, another example of Leftist Extremist Racism in action.

This is all getting like a broken record now.

View attachment 87343

That's CC his entire one horse pony for the past 10 years that I known him

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Why would someone want to do this for ten years? WTF?

Just look at the archives of argue with everyone .com

CC was there in 2005 , so was I using Wyatt earp.

My god, he's spent ten years of his life searching for articles on white privileges, racism? What a waste. That's ten years he'll never get back. Shit!

Be careful because calling someone a racist is often times more offensive than the racist act itself. Lol

Another race baiting thread from you CC, another example of Leftist Extremist Racism in action.

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

They play the same game for decades, for their whole lives.

Infer, gang up, condemn, vilify, ostracise...repeat...

Didn't you go to university?

Yes darling I went to University, but I wasn't doing a Degree in Trolling, so I can't understand why someone would want to waste ten years doing this sort of stuff.

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Yes darling I went to University, but I wasn't doing a Degree in Trolling, so I can't understand why someone would want to waste ten years doing this sort of stuff.
you didn't notice people doing it at your university?

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Doing what? What CC is doing?

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Yup CC plays the gam

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

My god, he's spent ten years of his life searching for articles on white privileges, racism? What a waste. That's ten years he'll never get back. Shit!

Yup CC and I go way back..

I could find the 10 year old threads and post them..but not sure If the mods here would give me a warning or ban me for a bit.

What the fuck? This is like your 65th thread on this in here and other political forums since 2007..

How come you don't get along with whites?

Only 65 in 9 years? I gotta pick it up! And I get along with whites just fine, because it is possible to know that racism exists AND at the same time not hating all whites. Maybe it's hard for you the other way around but most people can do both things not either or.

Sounds like that's an accomplishment for you....not hating all whites.

Despite what you think, not hating an entire race is super easy. Again, maybe it's hard for you but that's not the normal

Nice attempt at projection. You're the one that posted about not hating all whites as if to tout an accolade.

So the "outrage" was feigned?
Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.
Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.
I just highlight the word on my kindle and the definition just pops up.

My wife has one of those. I told her if she ever thinks about getting one for me as a gift, to buy me a chrome plated Taurus revolver instead. More fun.

What the fuck? This is like your 65th thread on this in here and other political forums since 2007..

Only 65 in 9 years? I gotta pick it up! And I get along with whites just fine, because it is possible to know that racism exists AND at the same time not hating all whites. Maybe it's hard for you the other way around but most people can do both things not either or.

I don't hate anyone because they are a certain shade .
However I do have a huge problem with arrogance, pretentiousness and an inflated sense of importance.

And you're voting for Hillary?

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Doing what? What CC is doing?
sigh.

Sometimes I think you are a woodelf who has stumbled out of faerie to find humanity in disarray.

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

You could have fooled me.

I don't hate anyone because they are a certain shade .
However I do have a huge problem with arrogance, pretentiousness and an inflated sense of importance.

And you're voting for Hillary?

Hobson's choice

Really? Ten years! Shit!

In your case it's a certainly you didn't.

Really? Ten years! Shit!

In your case it's a certainly you didn't.
Probably. I feel like an idiot responding to the wrong poster. The Great Goose is the troll.

Really? Ten years! Shit!

:confused-84:

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Not that you make any sense.
That wasn't meant for you. I like you just fine.

You had me confused :smoke:

You had me confused :smoke:
The Great Goose majored in trolling. She's very good at it.

View attachment 87343

I be sure to use the silence technic as to not offend your fragility.

I have no fragility, there's no bigger group of absolute racists than the Leftist Extremists, they're obsessed with race, they're also the biggest group of cry-baby bedwetters.

If you want to discuss fragility, look no further than the Leftist Extremists who use Political Correctness in Stalinesque style in order to attempt to shut people up because they don't tolerate the views of those who disagree with them.

View attachment 87345

And by trying to shut me up claiming its repetative you're showing you're totally NOT a crybaby. Got it! Maybe another 2 paragraph post will show everyone :badgrin:

That's all you do CC a paid troll ..like green beard and RW..

Everyone knows you're the paid troll here.

View attachment 87343

I be sure to use the silence technic as to not offend your fragility.

I have no fragility, there's no bigger group of absolute racists than the Leftist Extremists, they're obsessed with race, they're also the biggest group of cry-baby bedwetters.

If you want to discuss fragility, look no further than the Leftist Extremists who use Political Correctness in Stalinesque style in order to attempt to shut people up because they don't tolerate the views of those who disagree with them.

View attachment 87345

And by trying to shut me up claiming its repetative you're showing you're totally NOT a crybaby. Got it! Maybe another 2 paragraph post will show everyone :badgrin:

That's all you do CC a paid troll ..like green beard and RW..

Everyone knows you're the paid troll here.
Lowest paid troll in the US.

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Yup CC plays the gam

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Yup CC and I go way back..

I could find the 10 year old threads and post them..but not sure If the mods here would give me a warning or ban me for a bit.

Oh please lol.

Mods are going to ban you because you bump old threads? Lmao...what a cop out.

Yes, I've posted on racism since I've came here. And that means what? Let's hear this logical leap of faith lol

Forum List

Back