How to deal WITH white fragility in the workplace

Another race baiting thread from you CC, another example of Leftist Extremist Racism in action.

This is all getting like a broken record now.

View attachment 87343

I be sure to use the silence technic as to not offend your fragility.

I have no fragility, there's no bigger group of absolute racists than the Leftist Extremists, they're obsessed with race, they're also the biggest group of cry-baby bedwetters.

If you want to discuss fragility, look no further than the Leftist Extremists who use Political Correctness in Stalinesque style in order to attempt to shut people up because they don't tolerate the views of those who disagree with them.

View attachment 87345

And by trying to shut me up claiming its repetative you're showing you're totally NOT a crybaby. Got it! Maybe another 2 paragraph post will show everyone :badgrin:

That's all you do CC a paid troll ..like green beard and RW..

Everyone knows you're the paid troll here.
bae00b470e778ec46400325c839d708a.jpg

Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.
Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.
I just highlight the word on my kindle and the definition just pops up.

My wife has one of those. I told her if she ever thinks about getting one for me as a gift, to buy me a chrome plated Taurus revolver instead. More fun.

I got a Ruger semi-automatic and and a MAC 11. The Kindle only cost me $75.

Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.

My wife has one of those. I told her if she ever thinks about getting one for me as a gift, to buy me a chrome plated Taurus revolver instead. More fun.

They must have come down in price. The one my wife has cost $299 at Barnes & Nobles.

Bahahahaha!

They must have come down in price. The one my wife has cost $299 at Barnes & Nobles.

I suggest that was a Nook reader at B&N. I bought mine slightly used from a Nurse at my Drs office. It is only good for reading books, no games or other frills. That is all I wanted it for and she upgraded to a B&N color reader that was closer to an IPAD.

Forum List

Back