Colin Kapernik Was Raised In A White Home Yet He Feels This Country Is Oppressive

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So Colin feels this country is too oppressive for him the stand for the National Anthem. But where did he get this idea from? I think he's been listening to Democrats too much and has been misled. But to be honest about it, I can't see what Colin has to complain about. He's been living better than 99% of America.

Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-002-1050x700.jpg

Colin+Kaepernick+Jaguar+Deadspin+VIP+Event+CN3nA9jHcNYl.jpg
kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
18528aa966c90c8917a0fc1a05d32773.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-Jim-Harbaugh.png

Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2][3] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][4] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[5][6]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[5] A 4.0 GPA student[7] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.[8]

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes a young man who has had every opportunity in the world, decide that the country he has grown up in and has given him a life most people dream about, turn on it like this?

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg

The OP is confused because he just can't comprehend that a person might care about more than his own personal situation. Anything other than "I got mine" is just not a possibility in his twisted little world view.

He gets paid a lot so that, to the Op, means that America doesn't oppress anyone! Waka waka!

He has every constitutional right to do what he did...but that doesn't mean he's not an ungrateful douchebag.

His defensive line has let him down. He's been sacked too many times and is now suffering the effects of multiple head injuries. Before too long, he'll be sitting in his own filth if he doesn't get 24 hour home hospice care.

He has every constitutional right to do what he did...but that doesn't mean he's not an ungrateful douchebag.
It reminds me of Romans Chapter 1 that describes a wicked generation, one of the traits being that they are UNGRATEFUL. Remember when Tom Cruise went over to Europe and told them how much he hates America and wouldn't want to raise kids here? It seems those who have gotten the biggest blessing and done so well because of America turn and spite it. It's sickening and it's wrong.

He gets paid a lot so that, to the Op, means that America doesn't oppress anyone! Waka waka!
Who does America oppress?

Why you asking? You don't believe it's true anyway. Lol. They oppress white guys! :badgrin: There's something you can jump on board with buddy! :2up:
I don't believe anyone is oppressed in America. I don't start from a standpoint of hating my country and being quick to believe anything evil said about it.

The OP is confused because he just can't comprehend that a person might care about more than his own personal situation. Anything other than "I got mine" is just not a possibility in his twisted little world view.
Who is being kept from achieving the same thing he has through talent and hard work?

Who does America oppress?

Why you asking? You don't believe it's true anyway. Lol. They oppress white guys! :badgrin: There's something you can jump on board with buddy! :2up:
I don't believe anyone is oppressed in America. I don't start from a standpoint of hating my country and being quick to believe anything evil said about it.

Yeah, but what you believe doesn't mean it's anyone's reality but your own. See? Because other people believe differently so...I win.

So Colin feels this country is too oppressive for him the stand for the National Anthem. But where did he get this idea from? I think he's been listening to Democrats too much and has been misled. But to be honest about it, I can't see what Colin has to complain about. He's been living better than 99% of America.

Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-002-1050x700.jpg

Colin+Kaepernick+Jaguar+Deadspin+VIP+Event+CN3nA9jHcNYl.jpg
kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
18528aa966c90c8917a0fc1a05d32773.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-Jim-Harbaugh.png

Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2][3] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][4] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[5][6]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[5] A 4.0 GPA student[7] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.[8]

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes a young man who has had every opportunity in the world, decide that the country he has grown up in and has given him a life most people dream about, turn on it like this?

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg
He feels that way because he isn't stupid.
Unlike you, if he's caught around many other Black people he is aware of the different treatment he will receive when caught around a group of white people.
So because he lives the good life he is supposed to deny reality???...lol.
You conservatives...smh.

Forum List

Back